22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My absolute go-to gummy candy. A trademark "red" flavor that you can't find anywhere else! You can't go wrong. Dangerously delicious.
Swedish fish are so amazing. I honestly think I have an addiction. I just have random craving and have to go to the store in get some
I love these things, they really taste very cherry-ish to me and they are super chewy. I really enjoy snacking on them now and again.
Mmmmm my favorite candy!! I struggle trying to put these down. I can't just have a few!! I love the flavor and the chewiness of them.
One of my favorite candy, one we would buy when the kiddos were small and the one bag of candy we must have when we go to the movies
The are my sons favorite candy among many others and I also like them for a fun way to snack with since the little gummies are fishes
These are my go to Candy I love these they are so addictive you can never just eat a few you look down and the bag is gone love them
Oh boy this brings me back to my childhood chewing on the fishes. i Love the flavor and the fact it still has the same good old taSTE
These are so good! I love that I can get them in bulk so I can have them for a while. And can just pop them in my mouth when I want!
Q & A
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
Are the beans as good as the fish?
Do these come in other flavors?
.........How good are these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos