GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSwedish Fish
Tails, 2 Flavors in One, Twelve 4 Oz Bags

Swedish Fish Tails, 2 Flavors in One, Twelve 4 Oz. Bags

by Swedish Fish

Item Weight: 3.4 poundsShipping Weight: 3.4 pounds#942 in Gummy CandiesSwedish Fish Tails doubled up on goodness with two delicious smoothie flavors in one gummy candy.Bite in half to enjoy individual flavors, or eat the entire piece for a new...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swedish Fish Tails, 2 Flavors in One, Twelve 4 Oz. Bags!
Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just have to say this... I have been a life-long die-hard fan of your standard everyday regular Swedish Fish. In fact, all of my friends make fun of me and say that I am a connoisseur of "old man candy". Lol. These new to flavor tailed Swedish Fish though broke the mold. I am normally a creature of habit and would typically stick with what I know I love. I took a chance on these one day and picked them up at the gas station. Boy, am I glad I did! These candies are on point. Mad props and respect to Swedish Fish on this new endeavor.
Madelyn G.
Stoney Creek, ON
Purchased at: Spencer's Gifts
I absolutely love regular Swedish fish so when I saw these I was a bit skeptical but they are some of the best gummies I’ve ever had! The flavour combos are unique and delicious and I definitely recommend if you like candy give them a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Looking for your answer?