Swedish Fish Red Fish, 5-Lb Bag uploaded by Deanna J.

BY SWEDISH FISH

Chew on a sweet, classic snack Swedish Fish Red Fish, 5-Lb Bag is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Swedish Fish. see more...

Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I refuse to not have these on my desk at work.  I have an awful sweet tooth but these are a yearly favorite.  All of my co-workers will come visit me just to get this pick me up.  You have to make sure those its the Swedish Fish brand, all others are very blah tasting
Melissa B.
I love that these one are thicker they are my fav way better than the original ones the favor is very good and tasty I buy them at Walmart usually it depends I would recommend this to other they would like these
Kayla M.
Greenwood, IN
My absolute favorite sweet candy. You can buy these anywhere. I don't eat these often but they are such a treat when I do get them... good value for the amount you get.
JoEllen G.
Orrville, OH
I honestly was scared to even try these due to the name. However, once I tried one I could not stop. If you have never tried these, I would recommend you do. Amazing
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This size bag is enough to give me a good stomach ache if I am not careful. I love some swedish fish! I am better off buying myself a smaller size package, but sometimes I think I can limited myself. Swedish fish make excellent gifts and they have a theory, The Swedish Fish Theory, if you give a bag to someone fixing something for you, the job will get done quicker. I have not tested this theory out but it makes sense. So next time you need you computer fixed in a hurry toss in a sack of Swedish fish and try it out.
Jen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my dad and I's favorites! No one else loves them like we do, so sharing is off the table, lol, just kidding, sometimes we do share. They've had the same AWESOME look and taste since I got "hooked" as a kid. They are also not highly caloric, so a few are a diet friendly snack! They're never too expensive, and I can find them almost everywhere!
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
Swedish Fish is the number one favourite candy for all of the members in our household. You can't keep a bag of these things around for more than a day or two. They are always cheap no matter where you find them, and we love that they are not overpoweringly sweet. I like to bring them to work and keep them in a bowl on my desk for visitors. I know it sounds strange, but I think I prefer them after they've been left out of the bag for a few days and start to get a little bit chewy.
Haleigh M.
Ive always loved sweedish fish candy! Growing up my grandpa kept them around. Great taste! Not always easy to find but most big stores will have them just may be in small packs. I used to eat them alot but honestly have just kind of forgot about them until recently.
Susan O.
Bolingbrook
When sweedish fish first appeared on the market i couldn't understand why my friends were all making a big fuss over them, but then i tried them and omg they were fantastic! 5lbs is a lot of fishes but i find when i leave them out in candy dishes (with a lid or they get hard to chew) around the house my guests eat them super fast! And befire i know it I've gone through the whole 5lbs!
Jody B.
bayville, nj
Swedish fish were around when I was a kid and I still enjoy them very much.  I always buy the big bag but I end up eating the whole bag.  I love the flavor and the texture of this candy.  I always bring a bag when I go to the movies.  I will continue buying Swedish fish