BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (12086)
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy it is absolutely my weakness. They are kinda like a gummy but not the same as a gummy bear . they have kinda like a cherry taste .
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm the minority here I guess, but I really don't like Swedish Fish!  I think the flavor is gross and they aren't very chewy.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
Ah, Swedish Fish. These are some of my all-time favorite gummy candies, and I'm always trying new flavors and brands because I love chewy candies so much. Although I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. Although I usually prefer gummier candies, I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product--and one that I happen to love.
Sophie P.
Gorton, Manchester
Swedish fish are my favourite American, however I do feel these are always overpriced. Although cheapest place I've found them in the U.K., in the US this sized bag would cost you about £3 from ikea!
Dawn B.
St, NL
I have a sweet tooth and just love Swedish fish!! When ever I see them in store I just have buy them!!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
The best treat for a good price. I'm always able to find it at any location and I love the taste of Swedish fish.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super fan! Love these, they are an oldie but a goodie! These are like classic movie candies! Super adorable, easy to find and delicious!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Swedish Fish is a great candy! Not only are they fun to eat but so tasty. I buy these once in awhile based on that they tend to get stuck in your teeth. My supermarket always has them so they are quite easy to get. I really do enjoy Swedish Fish and will continue to buy them.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
We took these to the beach the other day. We love them and my daughter does too. We got sand in the bag but besides that they're are so delicious. When I pick up my prescriptions I pick up a bag of these too.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Swedish Fish. I always buy a big pack. I love the flavor. I always had this for Halloween as a kid. They are affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?