BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy it is absolutely my weakness. They are kinda like a gummy but not the same as a gummy bear . they have kinda like a cherry taste .
Samantha T.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Most unique tasting candy ever!!!! I love this soooo Much!! Putting it in sprite and coloring the drink blue creates a fun summer drink that's a snack too!! ❤️
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm the minority here I guess, but I really don't like Swedish Fish!  I think the flavor is gross and they aren't very chewy.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
Ah, Swedish Fish. These are some of my all-time favorite gummy candies, and I'm always trying new flavors and brands because I love chewy candies so much. Although I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. Although I usually prefer gummier candies, I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product--and one that I happen to love.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky
I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
heather o.
Hopkinsville, KY
They are chewy n soft n sweet can't get enough of them love them. I love to eat them all the time. They are also so cute
Brad I.
Mchenry, IL
These are the best when you have a sweet tooth! There good for the movies as a snack or anything you can think of!
Rosie F.
Good flavor, soft texture and very morish. Not one that can be sickly sweet, best gummy sweet I've had in years, would recommend to anyone!
Jade C.
Lillington, NC
one of my favorite candies i love the cherry flavor and how chewy the gummies are. They need more variety though.
Faith K.
S Yarmouth, MA
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for anytime. The resealable bag makes them stay fresh for longer. I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?