BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (11934)
Emily D.
Blauvelt, NY
Swedish fish are a good sweet treat to have around the house! I love grabbing a few every now and then to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Kristian S.
White Plains
I’ve been eating these forever. And it’s probably why I have cavities but I love this candy. It’s so cheap and you can get it anywhere and in any size. It’s not too sweet just right which is what I like. Because too much sugar can kill the candy
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Brian M.
Laurel, MD
Love the original Red Swedish Fish. Nice and soft with a great taste. Great taste and great value.
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Super gummy and yummy candy. I also love how these are vegan! So when i am on my vegan craze and want a candy i always resort to these!
Vicky M.
Sarnia
I'm not sure why these are so good, but they are. And they aren't messy. Or sour. Or a weird flavor. Just a simple,, non pretentious gummy candy.
Shannon S.
Wakefield
Although these are American sweets and can be hard to find in the UK I always seem to love them when I get hold of some.
Lauren M.
Lynn, MA
I have fond memories of going to my Mom’s softball games as a kid. Her teammates would bring swedish fish as a treat for us kids almost every game. It became a tradition. I don’t eat them as much, but always reach for them on the shelf when I’m feeling a little nostalgic.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The classic red Swedish fish has always been one of my favorite candies! My mom used to get them in mixed bags when I was little and I’d pick out the reds, so it’s so nice to see them in boxes with just the red flavor these days! All around great gummy candy!
Emily A.
YUM Favourite sweets ever! Can’t even describe the taste but tastes amazing! ❤️❤️ great snack for kids aswel
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?