BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (12092)
Ashley S.
Hebron, KY
I love Swedish Fish it’s one of my favorite candies it’s a gummy candy and it has a strawberry type of flavor it’s about the same price as all other types of candy I eat it when ever Halloween comes around.
citlali c.
Little Elm , TX
This is what I buy when ever we go and see a movie because they are just so good I buy this at the dollar tree store because it’s for a dollar. This are sweet and chewy and try them to see if you like them.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This gummy fish are amazing! They are little snacks you can munch on at the movies... they are not that expensive! The packaging is cute and the flavor of the candy is fruity! But, one thing I don’t like about the candy is I don’t like how it can get stuck in your teeth! Highly recommend
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Swedish fish are good any time of the day. Whether you’re at a movie, snacking just for fun or craving them, they’re always delicious! They’re not expensive and they’ll have you wanting more with each bite!
Rosa A.
Brooklyn Park , MN
These are delicious! I’m eating a bag right now 😂 they’re chewy and never stale, the price point is spot on! I got these at my local dollar store! I will continue to repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish are a classic gummy snack! They have a different texture than gummy bears, but they’re great! They have a cherry flavor and they’re addicting. I would recommend that everyone give these a try!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I don’t like Swedish Fish. I think they’re sticky and tasteless. They are affordable and you do get a decent amount for the price. I don’t eat them often at all. I wouldn’t purchase these again for myself.
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
No brand better if you want the great flavor. I actually try not to buy these because I eat them all!  I have eaten these since I was a kid and they were individually wrapped and you could buy them for a penny!  They are so good and a great snack that you can take with you  never worry about the temperature. Although if it's cold they are a bit hard but will soften up quick. Yum yum yum
Jackie K.
i do not usually eat candy but if I do this is one of my go to candies.  i love how chewy but soft they are.  and the taste is great too.  if only there were a calorie free version i would buy these all the time.  i love that the whole box is all cherry flavored.
Chelsy D.
Cameron , NC
A must for the chewy candy aficianado in your life! This bag is enough to last for a while and the minis are a fabulous size where you don't need to eat them in bites. My kids and fiancé love these, and could eat them all in a day, so I have to hide them, so they don't. They make a good snack to sneak into the movie theater (not that I condone that), or to pour into a small bowl to eat while watching Game of Thrones!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?