BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I don't typically like sweets but I like swedish fish gummy cause it doesn't give me too much sweet. So I can even finsih it at once. Also it is fat free so I don't need to worry about fat.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Love this candy! It has so many wonderful memories associated with it. When mom took us shopping these were the go too treat. I do the same for my kids. I keep a jar on the counter full of fishies!
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these candy bc it’s not to hard to chew and it’s also not hard to find in America also the taste is awesome. The price of this candy is also low. I would recommend this to a friend
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
My boyfriend loves these candies. I think they are good once in a while. If I do eat these- I like to put them in the freezer so they are a little harder texture. They do not contain gelatin, which is rare if you are looking for halal gummy candy. Yum!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Sweetish fish are one of my go to sweet snack. Available in different sizes and even colors! I prefer the classic red. Chewy and light. Not super sweet. Available at any gas station, drug store, or grocery store.
Milagros S.
WINTER GARDEN, FL
Omg I love these fishes since I can remember I have been in love with this candy everytime I see them at the store I get a few boxes doesn't contain a lot of sugar sonits a plus for me
Olivia M.
These are full of my childhood memories as we used to get them every Christmas. Now, they tend to give me headaches after eating too many, or they just taste bland. What concerns me most is the unnatural shade of red that these candies are, and I wish that the company would start using healthier, natural dyes. They are still overall a great candy.
Tina C.
A childhood favorite that I never get sick of. These are so yummy! I do like the small ones instead of large gummy fish. They are sweet and can get stuck on my teeth but it's a small sacrifice for a yummy treat!
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Love Swedish fish. I can eat them every day and never get tired of them! They are so soft and chewy. I always have them in my house. It’s a quick fat free snack and everyone loves them.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Swedish Fish® Red Candy are a favorite of my family and have been for quite some time. Growing up me and my brother loved them, it was always a treat when our mother would bring these home for us! They're affordable and yummy, especially for us sweet tooth people. My only complaint is how sticky they are, but that comes with the territory of eating anything gummy
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?