BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (12088)
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I rarely have Swedish fish but they’re good. Very sweet but yummy low in fat and no trans fat which is good. Nothing very special just plain cherry flavor. I’ll mostly pick Swedish fish over red vines at the movies.
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
These are such a classic snack and I love that they’ve starting branching out with the flavors but haven’t changed the make up of the actual candy so you still get that good Swedish fish flavor! Would definitely keep purchasing!
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
I dont have much to say about swedish fish but only that they taste amazing. I mostly like chocolate but when its a more fruity flavor these are what I like.  I can't describe the taste but they are so good!!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
Swedish fish are so delicious. Good for all occasions. They’re soft and chewy and so yummy. I bought these at walmart. Very affordable. Good for all ages. Great value. I would recommend to anyone who loves gummies
Sara L.
I love these. I love when I find a product and it stay the same. The taste is great the little fish design is too cute. And I personally like to stretch them out before eating them! They are gun for adults and kids!
Torri F.
Dysart
These are pretty good. They are oddly addicting for some reason. I will only complain about the fact that they are kind of hard or dry. I do love them though. I haven’t had some in years but just tried some again.
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something so nostalgic about these candies. I used to buy them by the pound at a local convince store. They always taste the same and bring be back to being a kid. These are hands down a favorite candy to date.
Kîrà H.
This is my opinion on this candy. I wouldn’t recommend this because it get stuck in your teeth and it’s hard to get out I don’t often eat this but you can get this at target and it’s only $1.00 not that pricey
Autumn H.
Edwardsville, IL
My favorite gummy candy for whatever reason. I have like them since I was little, you can get this item from honestly anywhere. I really only eat this items when I’m on a road trip. Of course they are repurchase worthy why wouldn’t they be!!!!!!
Gretchen M.
Draper
UGH! Omg Swedish fish are definitely my guilty pleasure. I buy them at least once a week. They are very cheap and delicious. I have enjoyed them since I was very little. They are a fun snack to have out when family and friends are over as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?