BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Kristalyn C.
Florissant
This is a great candy that definitely hit the sweet tooth craving. They are soft and chewy plus have a great cherry taste as well. The size of the box and graphics are great and will catch your attention right away. It’s also nice that there is a plastic lining so if your feeding a little one and don’t want to give them the whole box you can give just a coulple as a treat and save the rest of the candy for later.
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something so nostalgic about these candies. I used to buy them by the pound at a local convince store. They always taste the same and bring be back to being a kid. These are hands down a favorite candy to date.
Yakira H.
This is my opinion on this candy. I wouldn’t recommend this because it get stuck in your teeth and it’s hard to get out I don’t often eat this but you can get this at target and it’s only $1.00 not that pricey
Drea L.
How does someone like Swedish fish? Seriously? This is my go to candy and i love eating this and i never feel guilty. Even when I’m on a diet I’ll pop a couple of these suckers if I’m craving something sweet.
Gretchen M.
Draper
UGH! Omg Swedish fish are definitely my guilty pleasure. I buy them at least once a week. They are very cheap and delicious. I have enjoyed them since I was very little. They are a fun snack to have out when family and friends are over as well!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Something about these. I’ll go a really long time without having these and then I’ll get a hankering for them. I especially craved them while I was pregnant! I prefer the red over the assorted color variety.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
Who doesn't love these tasty treats? I can't think of anyone. I often find myself hiding them from my kids and husband when I buy them. They have so much flavor for such little treats. I can eat these everyday and not tire of them.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Swedish fish are good any time of the day. Whether you’re at a movie, snacking just for fun or craving them, they’re always delicious! They’re not expensive and they’ll have you wanting more with each bite!
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
No brand better if you want the great flavor. I actually try not to buy these because I eat them all!  I have eaten these since I was a kid and they were individually wrapped and you could buy them for a penny!  They are so good and a great snack that you can take with you  never worry about the temperature. Although if it's cold they are a bit hard but will soften up quick. Yum yum yum
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I don’t like Swedish Fish. I think they’re sticky and tasteless. They are affordable and you do get a decent amount for the price. I don’t eat them often at all. I wouldn’t purchase these again for myself.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
Where can I find these? ?!!
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors?
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
Do these still taste as cherry as they used to? Has the flavor changed at all over the years?
Brie M.
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
Julia W.
Are the beans as good as the fish?