BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I’m not sure why but my children absolutely go nuts for these little red fish. I’m not a big gummy candy fan so I don’t care to much for them but now my kids love them! And the fact they’re only a dollar is amazing! Cheap and good little snack for them.
Makeup F.
This stuff is a classic. They're not overly sweet and have a nice chew. They have a lovely fruity flavor. My only issue is how frequently they get stuck in your teeth. Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I have conflicting feelings. The taste isn’t that great but also it’s hard to stop eating them. Definitely not my favorite candy but they’re not bad. Cherry flavor. Better than twizlers in my opinion
Giada M.
There my favorite candy of all! And when I found out that they were a vegan food, I was so happy. As a little cheat food, I’ll run to this. So if you haven’t tried Swedish Fish, then u NEED TO NOW.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
Swedish fish are very good they’re not super hard like most other gummy brands harbo but they’re very good and have a very nice tasting flavour kind of like a cherry so I do recommend this to you
Cherish T.
Boy I love me some Swedish fish !! They are cute little strawberry flavored gummy fish that I can’t stop eating. I also recently came across a tropical flavored box but I prefer the original
Rajaâ E.
Chelsea, MA
All-time favorite candy! other companies try to get similar ones but they are just not the same. I usually get a whole bunch from Ikea and last me a while and they are well priced there too. they are chewy and not so sweet but they are also the candy that you can stop your self from having way too much, usually having 6-8 is max to make your sweet tooth happy.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
love swedish fish! ever since childhood! whenever i see the yellow bag i know i need to grab them!! always catch a deal at my drug store 2/$3 and it’s a really good offer! so soft and yummy!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I think everyone loves theses gummy fish :) I get them all the time they have great flavor I have not found anything like it and depends on where you get them it’s always a great value !!!!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Are these sweedish fish like red gummy bears? tastewise and texturewise?
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Do you guys think these are good? 🤔💭
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
What does this taste like? is it overly sweet?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Are these vegan or do they contain animal products?
Elizabeth L.
Blackwood, NJ
Does this candy ever melt if left in the car on a summer day?