BY SWEDISH FISH

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Drea L.
How does someone like Swedish fish? Seriously? This is my go to candy and i love eating this and i never feel guilty. Even when I’m on a diet I’ll pop a couple of these suckers if I’m craving something sweet.
Gretchen M.
Draper
UGH! Omg Swedish fish are definitely my guilty pleasure. I buy them at least once a week. They are very cheap and delicious. I have enjoyed them since I was very little. They are a fun snack to have out when family and friends are over as well!
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Swedish fish are good any time of the day. Whether you’re at a movie, snacking just for fun or craving them, they’re always delicious! They’re not expensive and they’ll have you wanting more with each bite!
Nicole P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish Fish Red Candy is my favorite candy, hands down.  I don't know what it is about them, but they are so good. The flavor isn't quite like anything you can find elsewhere, and the cost is usually pretty insignificant. I think the last bag I bought was under a dollar. As an added bonus, they are a fairly low calorie treat to have when you're struggling with a sweet tooth on your diet. :)
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish are a classic gummy snack! They have a different texture than gummy bears, but they’re great! They have a cherry flavor and they’re addicting. I would recommend that everyone give these a try!
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
A must for the chewy candy aficianado in your life! This bag is enough to last for a while and the minis are a fabulous size where you don't need to eat them in bites. My kids and fiancé love these, and could eat them all in a day, so I have to hide them, so they don't. They make a good snack to sneak into the movie theater (not that I condone that), or to pour into a small bowl to eat while watching Game of Thrones!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We can’t go a whole shopping trip without throwing some sort of candy in our basket. This is one of our favorites, it never lasts long in our house. There’s almost always a sale and they’re so addicting.
Lizette O.
Swedish fish candy is the all time candy. They are great in taste and the fish itself is a nice size. They taste like cherry! You just can't snack on one you need a couple to be completely satisfied. They are very affordable. You can find them in your local grocery store or dollar store. The only negative I have to say is they do tend to stick in your teeth which I don't particularly care for.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I’m not sure why but my children absolutely go nuts for these little red fish. I’m not a big gummy candy fan so I don’t care to much for them but now my kids love them! And the fact they’re only a dollar is amazing! Cheap and good little snack for them.
Makeup F.
This stuff is a classic. They're not overly sweet and have a nice chew. They have a lovely fruity flavor. My only issue is how frequently they get stuck in your teeth. Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you have an traditions that include Swedish Fish?
Kimberly B.
Am I the only one who remembers when this was a penny candy?
Quintina M.
Has anyone made vodka gummies with these? I love Swedish fish, but do they soak up the liquid very well like gummy bears?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
These or sour patch kids?
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
What does this taste like? is it overly sweet?