BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something so nostalgic about these candies. I used to buy them by the pound at a local convince store. They always taste the same and bring be back to being a kid. These are hands down a favorite candy to date.
Yakira H.
This is my opinion on this candy. I wouldn’t recommend this because it get stuck in your teeth and it’s hard to get out I don’t often eat this but you can get this at target and it’s only $1.00 not that pricey
Drea L.
How does someone like Swedish fish? Seriously? This is my go to candy and i love eating this and i never feel guilty. Even when I’m on a diet I’ll pop a couple of these suckers if I’m craving something sweet.
Gretchen M.
Draper
UGH! Omg Swedish fish are definitely my guilty pleasure. I buy them at least once a week. They are very cheap and delicious. I have enjoyed them since I was very little. They are a fun snack to have out when family and friends are over as well!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Something about these. I’ll go a really long time without having these and then I’ll get a hankering for them. I especially craved them while I was pregnant! I prefer the red over the assorted color variety.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Swedish fish are good any time of the day. Whether you’re at a movie, snacking just for fun or craving them, they’re always delicious! They’re not expensive and they’ll have you wanting more with each bite!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I don’t like Swedish Fish. I think they’re sticky and tasteless. They are affordable and you do get a decent amount for the price. I don’t eat them often at all. I wouldn’t purchase these again for myself.
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
No brand better if you want the great flavor. I actually try not to buy these because I eat them all!  I have eaten these since I was a kid and they were individually wrapped and you could buy them for a penny!  They are so good and a great snack that you can take with you  never worry about the temperature. Although if it's cold they are a bit hard but will soften up quick. Yum yum yum
Lacey O.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish are a classic gummy snack! They have a different texture than gummy bears, but they’re great! They have a cherry flavor and they’re addicting. I would recommend that everyone give these a try!
Chelsy D.
Cameron , NC
A must for the chewy candy aficianado in your life! This bag is enough to last for a while and the minis are a fabulous size where you don't need to eat them in bites. My kids and fiancé love these, and could eat them all in a day, so I have to hide them, so they don't. They make a good snack to sneak into the movie theater (not that I condone that), or to pour into a small bowl to eat while watching Game of Thrones!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Do these stick to your teeth?
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Any suggestions on how to make these NOT stick to your teeth?
Brenda C.
Have you tried Swedish fish Italian ice cream?
Denise J.
Swedish fish are my favorite candy hands down who else is with me? lol
Niketa M.