BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (11979)
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy. (Really just the red ones) The flavor and texture of them is perfect. Whenever someone buys me candy they always bring me these so I usually end up with a good stock in the house.
Alexis H.
Tremonton, UT
MY FAV CANDY. I’m not a huge “candy” fan but these are about the only ones I actually love. I could eat them all... which probably isn’t the best but they are TOO good to stop! The flavor, the softest, the everything!!
Cara G.
I love Swedish fish! I am always in the mood for a good fruity chewy candy and these guys hit the spot. The only thing is I get bored with them if I eat too many (but truth is I do eat probably a lot more than the average person).
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom made me fall in love with these. They are her favorite candy and now one of my favorite as well. The flavor is so unique to me when you think of and taste other brands of candy. Always will be one of the best to me.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I love Swedish fish. They always remind me of my childhood and spending time with my grandma. The cherry flavor is great and I often find myself eating a whole bag and not realizing it. They aren’t too sweet either.
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I rarely have Swedish fish but they’re good. Very sweet but yummy low in fat and no trans fat which is good. Nothing very special just plain cherry flavor. I’ll mostly pick Swedish fish over red vines at the movies.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
These are AMAZING when you put them in the freezer!! One thing I dislike is how they get stuck in my teeth a lot more often than other gummy candies. I usually go for other gummy candies though, not my first choice.
Kelsey S.
Blacklick, PA
I absolutely love this candy! It is perfect for a little snack and doesn’t leave a oily feeling in your mouth after you have ate some like other gummies do! And I buy these at my local grocery store and gas station!
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
These are such a classic snack and I love that they’ve starting branching out with the flavors but haven’t changed the make up of the actual candy so you still get that good Swedish fish flavor! Would definitely keep purchasing!
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
I dont have much to say about swedish fish but only that they taste amazing. I mostly like chocolate but when its a more fruity flavor these are what I like.  I can't describe the taste but they are so good!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?