BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (11962)
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I have bought these same Swedish Fish on Amazon several times, and whether or not they are stale is pretty much a toss-up. The first batch I got was quite fresh, the second was obviously stale, and the third was sort of in-between (and a large portion of the fish were mysteriously chopped in half, which doesn't really affect anything besides to make me laugh). I'll continue buying them here anyway, because it doesn't really matter if they're a little stale, and I've gotten stale ones from the grocery store on occasion as well.
Nikki G.
Atlanta, GA
These are honestly amazing! I want to go to get the 1.9 lb bag full of swedish fish !! I bought these at Publix but you can really buy them anywhere! Its really affordable! I eat these almost twice a month : ) I would recommend these 100% they are delicious!!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty and chewy. A lot of flavor in each fish. If they are hard, they are old. It’s one of my favorite gummy products. They aren’t expensive. This is a thicker gummy product compared to others. I buy them frequently if I walk down the candy aisle.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The classic red Swedish fish has always been one of my favorite candies! My mom used to get them in mixed bags when I was little and I’d pick out the reds, so it’s so nice to see them in boxes with just the red flavor these days! All around great gummy candy!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy and I have been eating them since I was little! The only reason I give them a 4 star is because sometimes when you get a pack of them they are soooooo chewy and stale tasting that they stick to your mouth and in your teeth and it's not a good feeling!! Other than that they are delicious, but don't eat too many or you'll get a jelly belly! ;)
Kristen C.
These are so yummy ( but a bit pricey.) I like that they don’t taste too sugary, but they are definitely sweet! I also like that they are not sticky at all, so nice for kids. Just wish they were a bit cheaper, but I guess that depends on where you buy it.
Briee J.
Skiatook
Love this type of candy I think it's really really good especially for I make ocean cups with blue Jell-O and whipped cream and before the jello hardens I stick these little fish in the inside of them that way it looks like there's fish swimming around
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I like chewy candies, and wasn't sure about Swedish Fish because of the artificial flavors.  I prefer the organic gummi candy, like Black Forest Bears and even the Sour Bears.  I was surprised that the Swedish Fish were as good as the were, honestly.  Loved the texture, but the flavor just isn't there.  Even so, I ate the entire bag in several sittings, but not in the serving size.  I'd portion out the number for a serving, but inevitably go back for at least another half serving.
Ashley C.
MMMYYYY FFFAAAVVVOORRRIITTEEE CCCAAANNNDDDYYY TTTHHHAAATTT HHHAASSSS EEVVVEEERRR TTOOUUCCCCHHHEEEEDDD TTTHHHEEE FFFAAACCCEEEE OOOFFFF TTTTTHHHHHEEEE EEEEAAAARRRRTTTTHHH. OR IN OTHER WORDS my favorite candy that has ever touched the face of the earth
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Sometimes my parents will keep these around the house because they both enjoy them so much. I think they're okay. I never have a serious craving for them, but I will snack on them if they're around. They're a fun pool time snack during the summer!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?