BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (11971)
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Least favorite candy. They're almost flavorless. I'm not the biggest fan. Maybe it's just me...I've seen them everywhere if you ever decide to try. However, they are super cute for fishing themed parties etc
Lanie B.
Stilwell
I am not a fan of regular "gummy" candy - like gummy bears - they don't dissolve, you might as well chew on rubber bands. BUT wait try some Swedish Fish - softer texture, richer flavor, not as sticky AND you can bags of ALL RED!! OMG - I am little racist when it comes to candy like this, I typically only really like the cherry - yellow and green are usually okay - but just say no to orange - UGH the flavor of baby aspirin when I a kid ruined pretty much orange everything for me - so YES I highly recommend RED swedish fish one of my guilty pleasures and they are fat free!!
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I am not a big fan of these. I do not like the texture of the fish. leaves a gross slime film in my mouth. I do not think this is a very good quality product either the candy tastes like rubber. I would not repurchase this because I do not like the taste and the texture of these.
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I have such an unhealthy obsession with Swedish Fish and I’m not even sure why. They don’t seem to have much of a taste, but I love them. Oddly enough, I prefer the minis over the regular sized ones. They are more chewier. They are usually very cheap for a lot at convenient stores.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Denise C.
08816
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Swedish Fish it's a old time favor for me I always like to bring it when I go to the movies or just if I want something sweet I like it when I don't want something like chocolate I highly recommend this product I think it's high quality you will like it too
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're okay. They're good if you have a sweet tooth I guess, but I can't really pinpoint the flavor (which kinda bothers me) and they're super chewy. If I eat more than 2 or 3, my teeth start to hurt bc of how sugary they are and how difficult they can be to chew.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Si no has probado estás golosina te pierdes de un dulce delicioso y con un precio económico me encanta llevarme estos dulces al cine.

If you have not tried this candy you miss a delicious sweet and with a cheap price I love to take these sweets to the movies. Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Veronica W.
I loooooove Swedish fish candy. I'm like addicted to them. They're great for movie night, play dates, and party favors. I didn't know they had o there flavors but I will try them.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I have bought these same Swedish Fish on Amazon several times, and whether or not they are stale is pretty much a toss-up. The first batch I got was quite fresh, the second was obviously stale, and the third was sort of in-between (and a large portion of the fish were mysteriously chopped in half, which doesn't really affect anything besides to make me laugh). I'll continue buying them here anyway, because it doesn't really matter if they're a little stale, and I've gotten stale ones from the grocery store on occasion as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?