BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Least favorite candy. They're almost flavorless. I'm not the biggest fan. Maybe it's just me...I've seen them everywhere if you ever decide to try. However, they are super cute for fishing themed parties etc
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I am not a big fan of these. I do not like the texture of the fish. leaves a gross slime film in my mouth. I do not think this is a very good quality product either the candy tastes like rubber. I would not repurchase this because I do not like the taste and the texture of these.
Kendra🍍 J.
These have been my favorite for a long time now because of the color and favoring it gives off. The only con is how after some time they seem to get a little hard after some time of just sitting there. But other then that they are such a great candy that needs more attention.
Denise C.
08816
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Swedish Fish it's a old time favor for me I always like to bring it when I go to the movies or just if I want something sweet I like it when I don't want something like chocolate I highly recommend this product I think it's high quality you will like it too
Jennisy t.
Modesto
This is a all time classic. I had always been into candy so this is a good one to look for when you need something good in your life lol. Okay but i have to admit this is not the candy to eat when you have braces on!, i got them all over my teeth. so chewy!

Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're okay. They're good if you have a sweet tooth I guess, but I can't really pinpoint the flavor (which kinda bothers me) and they're super chewy. If I eat more than 2 or 3, my teeth start to hurt bc of how sugary they are and how difficult they can be to chew.
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
The thing that I like about Swedish Fish is that they have very similar taste to Sour Patch Kids without they sour part though. They are easy to chew and a good snack for movie nights. I always avoided them because of the word "fish" but hey they are really good :D
Kristen C.
These are so yummy ( but a bit pricey.) I like that they don’t taste too sugary, but they are definitely sweet! I also like that they are not sticky at all, so nice for kids. Just wish they were a bit cheaper, but I guess that depends on where you buy it.
Amanda J.
I love everything about this candy! The packaging is nice and eye catching! The fish themselves are bright red and almost too cute to eat! They are a great gummy candy! They are definitely sweet! These are actually vegan! I really enjoy this candy a lot!
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sometimes my parents will keep these around the house because they both enjoy them so much. I think they're okay. I never have a serious craving for them, but I will snack on them if they're around. They're a fun pool time snack during the summer!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Walmart