BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly there is absolutely nothing wrong with this product. I love everything about this product. I think the product is cute. They are relatively affordable and can be found at any drugstore, movie theatre and honestly, any store that sells food and candy. They have a slight cherry taste which i absolutely l love. They aren’t like taffy that stick to your teeth and are relatively easy to chew. I love love love this candy and i hope you do too.
Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Olivia N.
Recently when I was buying something in the cafeteria at school, I saw a pack of sweets in the sweets and candy section called “Swedish Fish”. It had a pretty blue and yellow packaging with pictures of red candy fish on the front of it, so it was mostly the packaging which influenced my decision to buy it. I had no idea what the candy would look or taste like inside. It kind of reminds me of gummy worms. These tasty red fish are perfect for a savory treat after lunch or a little snack at the game.
Teresa N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is not for everyone but it's most definitely for me. This is the right amount of sweetness so you can eat a lot without having a sugar rush (at least too soon) hehe. It is a chewy candy so at times it gets stuck in your teeth but that's any chewy candy. I pick these up usually during road trips so they're accessible at gas stations and grocery stores.
Venus L.
Swedish fish candy are absolutely some of the best snacks I’ve ever tried!! They taste delicious and have a good amount per bag!! It’s shaped like a cute fish and the packaging is really adorable!! Highly recommend this!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
One of absolute favorite candy !  I love the original Swedish fish . I'm addicted to it !  I can grab this anywhere.  I warm them up in my hand so it's more chewy for my liking.  Good value for the size , it's just enough for my craving of sweets.  I always recommend Swedish fish ♡
Kerri D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish or a childhood favorite I think everybody loves a good Swedish fish I always get my sweetest fish from Kroger because they’re only like $.99 a box we get them weekly we love them in our house so much
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
These are my favorite kind of gummy simply because they taste good, they are chewy, and I can eat them because they don’t contain any gelatin ingredients. A lot of the other gummy brands contain gelatin and don’t specify what kind. To me, when I crave a sweet gummy treat, I reach for this product.
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This candy is a classic and I never get tired of Swedish fish. They’re perfect when i need a gummy candy fix. The only reason they don’t get more stars is because of the ingredients. I’m trying to be more careful about what is in the food I eat and Swedish fish unfortunately doesn’t make the cut.
Diana S.
I feel like Swedish fish copied red vines, who agrees with me?
Christine A.
Angola, NY
Have you ever tried a swedish fish shot? I love it so much I ask for it to be made into a full size glass / drink lol
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
Thoughts on the other colors? I just skip them, and go straight for the red ones. I don't know why they even bother with the others.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?

back