BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Olivia N.
Recently when I was buying something in the cafeteria at school, I saw a pack of sweets in the sweets and candy section called “Swedish Fish”. It had a pretty blue and yellow packaging with pictures of red candy fish on the front of it, so it was mostly the packaging which influenced my decision to buy it. I had no idea what the candy would look or taste like inside. It kind of reminds me of gummy worms. These tasty red fish are perfect for a savory treat after lunch or a little snack at the game.
Elia M.
Swedish fish candy are absolutely some of the best snacks I’ve ever tried!! They taste delicious and have a good amount per bag!! It’s shaped like a cute fish and the packaging is really adorable!! Highly recommend this!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of absolute favorite candy !  I love the original Swedish fish . I'm addicted to it !  I can grab this anywhere.  I warm them up in my hand so it's more chewy for my liking.  Good value for the size , it's just enough for my craving of sweets.  I always recommend Swedish fish ♡
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
These are my favorite kind of gummy simply because they taste good, they are chewy, and I can eat them because they don’t contain any gelatin ingredients. A lot of the other gummy brands contain gelatin and don’t specify what kind. To me, when I crave a sweet gummy treat, I reach for this product.
Kerri D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish or a childhood favorite I think everybody loves a good Swedish fish I always get my sweetest fish from Kroger because they’re only like $.99 a box we get them weekly we love them in our house so much
Michelle M.
Perley
These are the treats we started trying to "bribe" our toddler granddaughter with while potty training... she loved them.  She continued to want us to eat one with her, and I had to switch treats - taste fine, but sticks to my teeth so bad!  You could glue someone's mouth shut with them!
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I think Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they aren't too sweet and overwhelming like many other candies. The Swedish fish gives a hint of sweetness to the candy that doesn't make you sick like other gummy worms or fish would. I would definitely purchase them again.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This candy is a classic and I never get tired of Swedish fish. They’re perfect when i need a gummy candy fix. The only reason they don’t get more stars is because of the ingredients. I’m trying to be more careful about what is in the food I eat and Swedish fish unfortunately doesn’t make the cut.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I never tried these as a kid because I always thought they looked rather boring when compared to gummy worms and gobstoppers, but as an adult after I tried these I was sad I never gave them a chance!! I love Swedish Fish so much! Just the right amount per bag and usually easy to find to get.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
Are these good as a possible cake or snack topping?
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
Get a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Noemi H.
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
Christian J.
Do you think these are good
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish flavored vodkas before? They are pretty darn close to the actual flavor of the candy!! Yummmm