BY SWEDISH FISH #10 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
I enjoy Swedish fish, it's tasty and light. I bought the 2 pound bag at smart and final and it was under 6 bucks. I eat candy every once in a while. It's a great treat after work and when I'm watching a movie with my man.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They're a nice gummy texture and they taste good! Swedish Fish is a good candy to snack on. No complaints about them! And they're super good! Would totally recommend them to anyone and they are inexpensive
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
one of my favorite candies of all time. it's so unique and I always want this several times a year and that's saying a lot because I try to stay away from candy. This candy trumps many others and is a go-to pick of mine. It is my pick for a gummy candy. Does get stuck on your teeth though that's the only flaw.
Cara G.
I love Swedish fish! I am always in the mood for a good fruity chewy candy and these guys hit the spot. The only thing is I get bored with them if I eat too many (but truth is I do eat probably a lot more than the average person).
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
These are AMAZING when you put them in the freezer!! One thing I dislike is how they get stuck in my teeth a lot more often than other gummy candies. I usually go for other gummy candies though, not my first choice.
Tikeetha T.
Beltsville, MD
My favorite candy from childhood and still in through adult hood. I eat this at least once a week. I love that it is fat free and the ridged texture of the fish give you a different feel. I buy this everywhere - from CVS to Wal-mart. Great candy option.
Kelsey S.
Blacklick pa
I absolutely love this candy! It is perfect for a little snack and doesn’t leave a oily feeling in your mouth after you have ate some like other gummies do! And I buy these at my local grocery store and gas station!
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I rarely have Swedish fish but they’re good. Very sweet but yummy low in fat and no trans fat which is good. Nothing very special just plain cherry flavor. I’ll mostly pick Swedish fish over red vines at the movies.
Donna H.
Medina
These have had my whole family obsessed since I was little. They have a taste that just makes you want to go back for more and more. I love the texture and just the sugary mouth watering treat are definitely worth repurchasing. They get a 100/10 for me.
Ashley K.
WETUMPKA, AL
I dont have much to say about swedish fish but only that they taste amazing. I mostly like chocolate but when its a more fruity flavor these are what I like.  I can't describe the taste but they are so good!!
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?
Brenda C.
Have you tried Swedish fish Italian ice cream?
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Do these stick to your teeth?
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Any suggestions on how to make these NOT stick to your teeth?
Denise J.
Swedish fish are my favorite candy hands down who else is with me? lol

back