Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Swedish Fish® Red Candy
By Swedish Fish
Brie M.

I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?

Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
1 year, 1 month ago
If you're a gummy candy fan you'll love these!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
1 year, 2 months ago
They're amazing! They're just like sweet little pieces of happiness hahah. My family all really enjoys these and it's our go to for a road trip! I highly recommend :)
Jen L.
Jen L.
Saylorsburg, PA
Yes they are awesome
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
1 year, 3 months ago
It's the flavor and the texture that makes them taste so good !
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
1 year, 3 months ago
They are pretty good! Strangely enough, I think the large red ones taste different than the smaller ones. I prefer the small ones.
nadiya s.
nadiya s.
1 year, 4 months ago
They taste great. Just don't eat too many
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
1 year, 4 months ago
They taste really great! They are really cute too the "fish" shape! I had a ton of these at my dad's friend's son's birthday party! They are really chewy & good, the annoying thing is when they get stuck between your teeth but that's the only annoying thing about these! They sell them at just any grocery store or candy store! Great for any age
Kate K.
Kate K.
London ontario
1 year, 4 months ago
I wouldn't say best thing ever, but they are pretty yummy. I like how chewy they are, they are a fruity kind of strawberry flavour. The bags of Swedish fish we get here in Canada are different colours and flavours, not just red.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
No, they taste like plastic. But they are very addictive