BY SWEDISH FISH

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Swedish Fish is some of the very best candy I've ever had--and you can take that from me, an increasingly aged old man who's eaten a lot of candy in his day! LOL Seriously, though, these little red fish shaped candies are indeed every bit as soft, chewy and delicious as they say they are! Their sweet cherry flavor is something you can easily get hooked on--stock up on these before any storm hits! SMILE

Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active. Eat these with this caveat in mind. Sugar is not exactly the greatest thing for your teeth, either, so if you need a sugar free treat for any health reasons, you need to pick another type of candy.

The Swedish Fish come in easy to handle five ounce bags; each bag is easy to open and you don't have to close it up tightly again for the candy to remain fresh. As long as you're going to eat the five ounce bag within a few days you don't have to worry about freshness.

Overall, this candy is great to munch on when you're at the movies or anytime you get a craving for some really yummy, chewy candy. Enjoy!
Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Wendy P.
Glendale, KY
Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite candies for many years, since I was a kid. I will buy a bag of them at least twice a month to have around to snack on while watching TV or reading a book. My youngest daughter snagged a few from my bag last summer and decided she likes them, too, so now I buy us each our own bag when I see them at the store. Yummy!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of the most delicious candies I have ever eaten, I'm not sure what I would compare them to they are totally unique tasting and delicious. They are very affordable and the calories aren't as high as most candies (I am by no means saying any candy is healthy but if you count calories like I do then it matters.)
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Ripping open a bag of Swedish Fish reminds me of being a little girl at the baseball park, and going to the concession stand for my favorite gummy candy treat. The taste and texture of Swedish Fish are perfect, and they make the most delicious snack that puts a smile on my face and reminds me of happy childhood memories!
Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
I’m not sure how to describe the flavor of these little guys, but they are amazing. The texture is just right that they aren’t sticky in your hand but you can bite into the gumminess. They don’t get stuck in your teeth like some other options. You can also find a bigger bag for cheap! Well worth the money.
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
These are my favorite kind of gummy simply because they taste good, they are chewy, and I can eat them because they don’t contain any gelatin ingredients. A lot of the other gummy brands contain gelatin and don’t specify what kind. To me, when I crave a sweet gummy treat, I reach for this product.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
The best candy ever made! These are my favorite since I was a kid and I will always grab these at a store over a chocolate bar any day. Flavor is delicious, there affordable and there shapes as a fish can’t get any cuter then that. I would highly recommend this candy if you’ve never had it before.
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I think Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they aren't too sweet and overwhelming like many other candies. The Swedish fish gives a hint of sweetness to the candy that doesn't make you sick like other gummy worms or fish would. I would definitely purchase them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?