BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Swedish Fish is some of the very best candy I've ever had--and you can take that from me, an increasingly aged old man who's eaten a lot of candy in his day! LOL Seriously, though, these little red fish shaped candies are indeed every bit as soft, chewy and delicious as they say they are! Their sweet cherry flavor is something you can easily get hooked on--stock up on these before any storm hits! SMILE

Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active. Eat these with this caveat in mind. Sugar is not exactly the greatest thing for your teeth, either, so if you need a sugar free treat for any health reasons, you need to pick another type of candy.

The Swedish Fish come in easy to handle five ounce bags; each bag is easy to open and you don't have to close it up tightly again for the candy to remain fresh. As long as you're going to eat the five ounce bag within a few days you don't have to worry about freshness.

Overall, this candy is great to munch on when you're at the movies or anytime you get a craving for some really yummy, chewy candy. Enjoy!
Lizette O.
Swedish fish candy is the all time candy. They are great in taste and the fish itself is a nice size. They taste like cherry! You just can't snack on one you need a couple to be completely satisfied. They are very affordable. You can find them in your local grocery store or dollar store. The only negative I have to say is they do tend to stick in your teeth which I don't particularly care for.
Wendy P.
Glendale, KY
Swedish Fish have been one of my favorite candies for many years, since I was a kid. I will buy a bag of them at least twice a month to have around to snack on while watching TV or reading a book. My youngest daughter snagged a few from my bag last summer and decided she likes them, too, so now I buy us each our own bag when I see them at the store. Yummy!
Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Recently when I was buying something in the cafeteria at school, I saw a pack of sweets in the sweets and candy section called “Swedish Fish”. It had a pretty blue and yellow packaging with pictures of red candy fish on the front of it, so it was mostly the packaging which influenced my decision to buy it. I had no idea what the candy would look or taste like inside. It kind of reminds me of gummy worms. These tasty red fish are perfect for a savory treat after lunch or a little snack at the game.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of the most delicious candies I have ever eaten, I'm not sure what I would compare them to they are totally unique tasting and delicious. They are very affordable and the calories aren't as high as most candies (I am by no means saying any candy is healthy but if you count calories like I do then it matters.)
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Ripping open a bag of Swedish Fish reminds me of being a little girl at the baseball park, and going to the concession stand for my favorite gummy candy treat. The taste and texture of Swedish Fish are perfect, and they make the most delicious snack that puts a smile on my face and reminds me of happy childhood memories!
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I’m not sure how to describe the flavor of these little guys, but they are amazing. The texture is just right that they aren’t sticky in your hand but you can bite into the gumminess. They don’t get stuck in your teeth like some other options. You can also find a bigger bag for cheap! Well worth the money.
annie a.
Swedish fish is just the perfect gummy type candy. It always hits the spot for me whenever I have a craving for candy. This Obsession started when I worked in a candy store. Before it was hard to find this in stores but now it seems to be sold everywhere including Walmart, local grocery stores, Exedra
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish® Red Candy
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?