BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Olivia N.
Recently when I was buying something in the cafeteria at school, I saw a pack of sweets in the sweets and candy section called “Swedish Fish”. It had a pretty blue and yellow packaging with pictures of red candy fish on the front of it, so it was mostly the packaging which influenced my decision to buy it. I had no idea what the candy would look or taste like inside. It kind of reminds me of gummy worms. These tasty red fish are perfect for a savory treat after lunch or a little snack at the game.
Brittney S.
I used to eat Swedish Fish all the time when I was in high school because they were easy to eat at sporting events or on the go. I love how they have a fruity taste to them but are also very sweet. This candy can definitely hit the sweet tooth craving if you have one. Sometimes they do stick to your teeth though.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
one of my favorite candies of all time. it's so unique and I always want this several times a year and that's saying a lot because I try to stay away from candy. This candy trumps many others and is a go-to pick of mine. It is my pick for a gummy candy. Does get stuck on your teeth though that's the only flaw.
Venus L.
Swedish fish candy are absolutely some of the best snacks I’ve ever tried!! They taste delicious and have a good amount per bag!! It’s shaped like a cute fish and the packaging is really adorable!! Highly recommend this!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
One of absolute favorite candy !  I love the original Swedish fish . I'm addicted to it !  I can grab this anywhere.  I warm them up in my hand so it's more chewy for my liking.  Good value for the size , it's just enough for my craving of sweets.  I always recommend Swedish fish ♡
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish® Red Candy
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
These are my favorite kind of gummy simply because they taste good, they are chewy, and I can eat them because they don’t contain any gelatin ingredients. A lot of the other gummy brands contain gelatin and don’t specify what kind. To me, when I crave a sweet gummy treat, I reach for this product.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This candy is a classic and I never get tired of Swedish fish. They’re perfect when i need a gummy candy fix. The only reason they don’t get more stars is because of the ingredients. I’m trying to be more careful about what is in the food I eat and Swedish fish unfortunately doesn’t make the cut.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
I think Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they aren't too sweet and overwhelming like many other candies. The Swedish fish gives a hint of sweetness to the candy that doesn't make you sick like other gummy worms or fish would. I would definitely purchase them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?