Swedish Fish® Red Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Are these vegan?
I Would love to try Swedish Fish® Red Candy as I cant get it in Australia I wonder what they would taste like?
¿Por ahora no los he visto aquí en Mexico,me pregunto qué tal está su sabor ?
Start your review of Swedish Fish® Red Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel W.
Burlington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish Fish® Red Candy uploaded by Rachel W.
I absolutely love this candy!!! They’re so gummy and satisfy my craving for something sweet.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish Fish® Red Candy uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Walmart
There is actually much debate as to the official flavor of the original Red Swedish Fish. Though many fans have proposed guesses ranging from cherry, raspberry, or fruit punch to the more exotic lingonberry, the truth is that the fruity flavor is unique and specific to the one and only Red Swedish Fish. The company has never confirmed or denied any flavor claims -- the only statement they have ever officially made on the debate is the very informative declaration, "tastes like fruit, not like fish." Good call, Sweden. Well, no matter what the official flavor of these yummy, chewy treats may be, one thing is certain: the marine-shaped munchies have been a North American fan favorite since the 1960s, and unlike their secretive flavor, it’s not hard to decipher the reason why!
Julia M.
Robbinsville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish Fish® Red Candy uploaded by Julia M.
like who doesn’t like this candy, it’s the absolute best, i don’t think anyone knows what the flavor is but that’s ok, no flaws really, pretty damn cheap too
Jessica A.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish Fish® Red Candy uploaded by Jessica A.
This is yes yet another one of my new found favorites!!! I'm so addicted to swedish fish it'd not even funny. I use to love en when I was little and still do. When I buy them I literally have to hide them from my kids or seriously there wont be any left lmao.
Kristi B.
Oswego , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish Fish® Red Candy uploaded by Kristi B.
These are so good. My kids love to make pudding cups and ice cream sundaes and add these. We also like to add them to our summer kids charcuterie boards!
Kristalyn P.
Beaufort, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so addicting I can eat a whole bag of them. They are really soft and not overly sweet.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy it is absolutely my weakness. They are kinda like a gummy but not the same as a gummy bear . they have kinda like a cherry taste .
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,421 reviews
My kids absolutely love these candies I put them in all their Easter baskets do you have a wonderful flavor they’re inexpensive
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I do not like that they are a bit sticky it stays almost all the gummies in the teeth, but they have a very good cherry flavor.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious red gummy candy. The texture of these is different from a standard gummy - less slick and rubbery and more chewy. It’s a treat you can sink your teeth into. I really like these and their berry taste (kinda tastes like strawberry and other berries to me) but I took off 1 Star because after a while they get kind of boring. Wish they came in various flavors! Swedish fish is a classic for a reason!

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Freya M.
il y a 2 mois
Alyssa K. il y a 2 mois
It’s like a chewy gummy I think it may be cherry flavored. They’re good
Abigail G.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 8 mois
Swedish Fish® Red Candy ? Are they good? Do they taste sweet? Are they small? What are the flavors?
Amy B. il y a 6 mois
They are very good and sweet. They come in small and medium sizes. They only come in one flavor which is like a cherry flavor.
Amal H.
Genk
il y a 9 mois
Hasija A. il y a 8 mois
I’m not sure if they are halal but they taste good. The kids love them they are very chewy little more stiff but we enjoy them here and there for a sugar snack.
Alexandra V.