BY SWEDISH FISH

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Jennifer P.
EAST CHICAGO, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this candy its texture is not to gummy and the flavor is classic as far as I remember the flavors are very consistent and the price was very affordable I believe there is little to no calories for the one who watch those things. Over all this kind of candy as been here for ages and if you crave it you can always find it .
Jessica M.
Swedish Fish are one of my go to candies.  I love them.  There are no comparisons to other candies like this.  They do not taste anywhere nearly as good as Swedish Fish.  I love having them when I am crafting or at the movies.  These are definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Target
Swedish fish is a classic for me that takes me back to childhood. This used to be the only candy my parents would let me have. I still crave it every now and then. There is something about the softer texture and the milder taste that just hits the spot sometimes. A nice solid candy choice.
ReRe C.
These are an all-time classic candy.  Everyone is familiar with these.  Widely available anywhere and affordable.  I find them in the dollar store all the time.  They stick to your teeth so make sure you have floss available.  Will buy again in the future.
Emily S.
Purchased at: Walmart
yummy candy, very affordable, very easy to eat the whole box, available almost anywhere, super affordable, not quite a gummy candy, more of a chewy candy which i prefer, i don’t eat much candy other than chocolate and this is one of my favorites, highly recommended
Blair P.
PIEDMONT, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn’t tell you exactly why but these are my favorite candy and I could make myself ill eating them I can eat so many. I wish more came in a package lol probably for the best. They have great texture and flavor!
Megan D.
Purchased at: Publix
One of my absolute favorites.. I always make sure I grab a pack of Swedish Fish before heading into a movie at the theatre. Reminds me of my childhood when my grandpa would always have a stash in the pantry.
Rebeca M.
Coconut creek, FL
They are the "red" flavored Swedish fish winegum candies. Some say they're supposed to be lingonberry flavored. I can't say, apart from that they were perfectly fresh and that they taste like my childhood at the Sears candy counter in the mall. You get a bunch of convenient packs of fish for a really good price. Use them to ration your fish intake. Distribute them to friends to get them hooked. I split my order with friend and fellow fish addict. This is a great deal.
Victoria O.
NA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I really like the original Swedish fish a lot! They are a good candy and they are really cheap. I recently got a different type in my stocking that I absolutely hated tho! It was like a Christmas edition and the red was the original but there was a green type in there that is just horrid. I scanned the box and it just popped up with the original so... I am just mentioning both. I really do like the packaging for both tho. I would recommend the original to people but not the Christmas edition.
Emily W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to love these as a kid, but over time my preferences have changed. First, these things are ridiculously hard before you even take a bite out of it. Secondly, they are so darn chewy, it would take 5 chews to equate to a normal first chew of an alternative candy (i hope that makes sense) and the taste just doesn’t do it for me, i need more. So i would not recommend this candy, go for more!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?