BY SWEDISH FISH #12 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Buy on JCPenney
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Honestly there is absolutely nothing wrong with this product. I love everything about this product. I think the product is cute. They are relatively affordable and can be found at any drugstore, movie theatre and honestly, any store that sells food and candy. They have a slight cherry taste which i absolutely l love. They aren’t like taffy that stick to your teeth and are relatively easy to chew. I love love love this candy and i hope you do too.
Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Olivia N.
Recently when I was buying something in the cafeteria at school, I saw a pack of sweets in the sweets and candy section called “Swedish Fish”. It had a pretty blue and yellow packaging with pictures of red candy fish on the front of it, so it was mostly the packaging which influenced my decision to buy it. I had no idea what the candy would look or taste like inside. It kind of reminds me of gummy worms. These tasty red fish are perfect for a savory treat after lunch or a little snack at the game.
Teresa N.
falls church
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is not for everyone but it's most definitely for me. This is the right amount of sweetness so you can eat a lot without having a sugar rush (at least too soon) hehe. It is a chewy candy so at times it gets stuck in your teeth but that's any chewy candy. I pick these up usually during road trips so they're accessible at gas stations and grocery stores.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
one of my favorite candies of all time. it's so unique and I always want this several times a year and that's saying a lot because I try to stay away from candy. This candy trumps many others and is a go-to pick of mine. It is my pick for a gummy candy. Does get stuck on your teeth though that's the only flaw.
Brittney S.
I used to eat Swedish Fish all the time when I was in high school because they were easy to eat at sporting events or on the go. I love how they have a fruity taste to them but are also very sweet. This candy can definitely hit the sweet tooth craving if you have one. Sometimes they do stick to your teeth though.
Venus L.
Swedish fish candy are absolutely some of the best snacks I’ve ever tried!! They taste delicious and have a good amount per bag!! It’s shaped like a cute fish and the packaging is really adorable!! Highly recommend this!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
One of absolute favorite candy !  I love the original Swedish fish . I'm addicted to it !  I can grab this anywhere.  I warm them up in my hand so it's more chewy for my liking.  Good value for the size , it's just enough for my craving of sweets.  I always recommend Swedish fish ♡
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish® Red Candy
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
These are my favorite kind of gummy simply because they taste good, they are chewy, and I can eat them because they don’t contain any gelatin ingredients. A lot of the other gummy brands contain gelatin and don’t specify what kind. To me, when I crave a sweet gummy treat, I reach for this product.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?