BY SWEDISH FISH #11 in Gummy Candy

Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, White Mineral Oil, Artificial Flavors, Red 40 And Carnauba Wax.

Reviews (12089)
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Swedish Fish is some of the very best candy I've ever had--and you can take that from me, an increasingly aged old man who's eaten a lot of candy in his day! LOL Seriously, though, these little red fish shaped candies are indeed every bit as soft, chewy and delicious as they say they are! Their sweet cherry flavor is something you can easily get hooked on--stock up on these before any storm hits! SMILE

Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active. Eat these with this caveat in mind. Sugar is not exactly the greatest thing for your teeth, either, so if you need a sugar free treat for any health reasons, you need to pick another type of candy.

The Swedish Fish come in easy to handle five ounce bags; each bag is easy to open and you don't have to close it up tightly again for the candy to remain fresh. As long as you're going to eat the five ounce bag within a few days you don't have to worry about freshness.

Overall, this candy is great to munch on when you're at the movies or anytime you get a craving for some really yummy, chewy candy. Enjoy!
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
This is a great candy that definitely hit the sweet tooth craving. They are soft and chewy plus have a great cherry taste as well. The size of the box and graphics are great and will catch your attention right away. It’s also nice that there is a plastic lining so if your feeding a little one and don’t want to give them the whole box you can give just a coulple as a treat and save the rest of the candy for later.
Alex S.
These will always be a guilty pleasure for me. While these candies don’t have any “good” ingredients in them, they make me feel good! 🤣 I love their sweet and slightly tangy flavor. They are such a classic! Not to mention they are cute little fishies. The texture of these are soft but chewy, totally delightful. I don’t go out of my way to buy these but they are devoured within minutes!
Maya M.
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Recently when I was buying something in the cafeteria at school, I saw a pack of sweets in the sweets and candy section called “Swedish Fish”. It had a pretty blue and yellow packaging with pictures of red candy fish on the front of it, so it was mostly the packaging which influenced my decision to buy it. I had no idea what the candy would look or taste like inside. It kind of reminds me of gummy worms. These tasty red fish are perfect for a savory treat after lunch or a little snack at the game.
Olivia M.
These are full of my childhood memories as we used to get them every Christmas. Now, they tend to give me headaches after eating too many, or they just taste bland. What concerns me most is the unnatural shade of red that these candies are, and I wish that the company would start using healthier, natural dyes. They are still overall a great candy.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Swedish Fish® Red Candy are a favorite of my family and have been for quite some time. Growing up me and my brother loved them, it was always a treat when our mother would bring these home for us! They're affordable and yummy, especially for us sweet tooth people. My only complaint is how sticky they are, but that comes with the territory of eating anything gummy
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is one of my favorite candies ever! It is perfect for in the purse, book bag and at the movies.  It is super cheap and you get so much more than what you pay for. they are so sweet and chewy and so addictive.   I would buy this every time I go to the store, I always bet the pound bags lol.
Brittney S.
I used to eat Swedish Fish all the time when I was in high school because they were easy to eat at sporting events or on the go. I love how they have a fruity taste to them but are also very sweet. This candy can definitely hit the sweet tooth craving if you have one. Sometimes they do stick to your teeth though.
Venus L.
Swedish fish candy are absolutely some of the best snacks I’ve ever tried!! They taste delicious and have a good amount per bag!! It’s shaped like a cute fish and the packaging is really adorable!! Highly recommend this!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?