BY SWEDISH FISH

Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I appreciate the size of these because my son loves the original size but I always have to rip them in half so he can chew them. However..the taste of these is horrible. It tastes like a tropical chemical storm..they taste gross. Every color. I tried every color and I don’t know how my son is eating them still. I won’t be buying this kind anymore. Sticking to original red Swedish fish
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I love Swedish Fish. So when they came out with a new flavor after all this time I was so excited. They are amazing. I purchased mine at my local 7-11 for under $3 for the bag. The taste is amazing. Couldn't put them down. Definitely a keeper and I hope they aren't for a limited time.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay these made me a little sad! I love Swedish Fish more than anything in life and I think that it is one candy that should not be messed with. These were just kind of weird and I just wanted the regular kind
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
These were so gross we couldn’t even finish the bag. The texture was off, and the flavors were nast. Original Swedish fish are amazing and if it’s not broken— don’t fix it! I couldn’t handle the difference in texture and flavor.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Decent product. I got these free from Kroger as their “free Friday” item. They have the classic Swedish Fish texture, but with a variety of tropical flavors! They are pretty good
Ellie W.
Chagrin Falls
These are a sad new version of the previously amazing Swedish fish. The flavors are all off and I wouldn’t recommend these. If you want Swedish fish get the originals.
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
Lacey M.
Carterville, IL
So yummy! Way better than the original! They are the perfect little snack for all ages. They aren't too gummy but they also aren't too hard to chew. I highly recommend everyone should try them!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it