BY SWEDISH FISH

Red Swedish Fish. An all time candy favorite. Available in 1 pound and 5 pounds. see more...

brooke w.
Loveland
i love swedish fish! been my favorite since i was a child. i always prefer the all red ones, but have also been impressed by their newer flavors too. they’re always fresh and soft, no matter if you buy them in the bag or the box.
Jamie N.
chicago
I got this from amazon and I keep it in a candy jar in my house. Let's just say that they're almost gone and I live alone. If you want to have it in a candy jar I would suggest having the individual wrapper ones.
TAYLOR H.
Pasadena, MD
Great for parties and snacking. I wouldn't recommend for small children because they could choke. Sold everywhere
keely r.
Forks, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing! I eat them all the time and im literally addicted, i dont know where id be without them lol
halina p.
My sister just got these for her birthday about a week ago and they are just so good. These are a classic candy that are sweet and amazing. I love the color and taste!!! This candy is not expensive so it could make a good little gift!
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish Fish are a favourite in my family so we have to buy in bulk for parties and things like that. They are great, I just wish they were a bit fresher sometimes. Good value, yummy candy and always makes the kids happy!
Steffano C.
I love the red Swedish Fish. They are sweet and a great workout for your jaw. They are big enough for 2 big bites. They are not expensive and I would highly recommend these to everyone throwing parties.
Cherelle B.
O used to love Swedish Fish as a child, so when I happen to go to Bulk Barn, I sometimes get a scoop of these yummy gummies.
It reminds me of my childhood.
Sara A.
Yummy and fun to eat.
They are not quite the same as when I was younger but they still taste good.
Our corner store sells them and I get them as a treat.
CeCe C.
Calgary, AB
It was ok. Not the greatest candy that I have tasted before. It was a little bit too chewy. It got stuck in my teeth a little.