Patricia P.
They are awesome. They are sweet and delicious. I buy them all the time. These are my go to snack. They come in so many different flavors and you can buy them anywhere. I would recommend them to all my friends and family and they are fun to give at holidays
Karina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Lisa G.
It’s a bit weird to have that familiar taste of a Swedish Fish® Red Candy in the form of a jelly bean instead of the shape you’re used to. But they taste just as yummy and still no gelatin. I’ll definitely be buying these again!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
I found these jelly beans last year and I LOVE them. They are an amazing twist to one of my favorite candies! I stock up with I find them and buy a few bags!
Z'Ariyah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wow who knew they had so many different flavors I love me some Swedish fish didn't know they had the heart ones or tropical
Karyn D.
Beat jelly beans around love the flavor and how can pop a few or a lot to get your fix