BY SWEDISH FISH

Patricia P.
Langhorne
They are awesome. They are sweet and delicious. I buy them all the time. These are my go to snack. They come in so many different flavors and you can buy them anywhere. I would recommend them to all my friends and family and they are fun to give at holidays
Kaley H.
Germantown, TN
I love when certain candies are turned into jelly beans - these are the best. It is a little bit much because every jelly bean in the bag is the same flavor, and I think jelly beans are so fun because there is such a variety.
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Solange T.
Brockton, MA
They are awesome sweet and delicious. They are chewy and juicy. They taste like fruits. This candy is hard to fine because the last time I saw this was couple of years ago. I love it.
Lisa G.
It’s a bit weird to have that familiar taste of a Swedish Fish® Red Candy in the form of a jelly bean instead of the shape you’re used to. But they taste just as yummy and still no gelatin. I’ll definitely be buying these again!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
I found these jelly beans last year and I LOVE them. They are an amazing twist to one of my favorite candies! I stock up with I find them and buy a few bags!
Jennifer L.
Wish they had this all year long and not just around Easter, these are so good. Kids loved them, better they regular jelly beans. Also a good value.
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
I feel like these are a little different consistency and shape than regular jelly beans but they really are spool good. I could eat a whole bag
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is such a delicious candy. Not only is it flavorful but it is easy to use and not messy at all. It is portable and easy to find