BY SWEDISH FISH

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Soupy M.
canada
This candy is great . I remember looking everywhere for a candy that had great taste and flavors . This ticked all the candy . I have bought candy before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were bland tasting . This continues to be my favorite candy . Whenever I eat this it is always great I would buy again .
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a delicious candy. Not only is it flavorful but it is easy to use and not messy at all. It is portable and easy to find
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Delicious! I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the candy heart shaped for Valentine's day they make it easier to eat without making yourself look like a fool 😂😂😂
Lora C.
Swedish fish are my favorite!!! The flavor is perfect and not artificial tasting. They are seriously addicting!
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great for a valentine's day gift or even foe yourself I love Swedish fish :)
They are pretty chewy but good
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gummy candy is my all time favorite, I alwyas have a huge stash of these at home for when I have cravings. I cannot Fault this is any way. It’s the perfect sugary treat.