BY SWEDISH FISH

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Delicious! I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Lora C.
Swedish fish are my favorite!!! The flavor is perfect and not artificial tasting. They are seriously addicting!
Stephanie W.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great for a valentine's day gift or even foe yourself I love Swedish fish :)
They are pretty chewy but good
sara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gummy candy is my all time favorite, I alwyas have a huge stash of these at home for when I have cravings. I cannot Fault this is any way. It’s the perfect sugary treat.
isabella r.
Manly
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
kaitlyn s.
Honestly love them so much and could eat them all day long they look so yummy and I just wanna eat them right now