Swedish Fish Eggs Soft & Chewy Candy uploaded by Jackie H.Swedish Fish Eggs Soft & Chewy Candy uploaded by Antumn M.

BY SWEDISH FISH

Lily P.
Bloomfield Hills
My family absolutely loves these. Although the idea of gummy fish eggs isn't very appetizing, the candy more than makes up for the name. Each pouch contains differently colored "fish egg" gummies and a traditional swedish fish or two. I will definitely buy again.
Angeles G.
Reallllyyyyyyy good gummies!!! One of my favorite things to get during Halloween while trick or treating (yes I still trick or treat at the age of 20 but only because I get invited along to take care of the little kids 😂😅)
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
These were good but very sweet. I wish they were little individual packages instead of just in the bag. They are affordable and perfect for candy dishes during the holidays. I would recommend this product.
Brittany V.
Berea, KY
I loved these. I'm a sucker for new candy especially holiday candy and fun shapes. They are smaller and much easier for young children to eat. They are individually packaged so easier to carry around for snacks. Everyone loves gummy snacks.
Neith J.
Swedish Fish Eggs Soft & Chewy Candy are beyond adorable!  Somehow I thought that they would be shaped like chicken eggs with the great Swedish Fish texture, but instead they were shaped like actual fish eggs and in a wonderful variety of translucent colors and flavors, with a few small classic red Swedish Fish in most of the single serve bags.  I loved how smooth the eggs were, so that you could slowly dissolved them in your mouth.   The serving size was small, but very satisfying with a variety of flavors. I will definitely buy them again!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love eating the Swedish fishes. Depends where it is stored the fishes can be really chewy or hard to chew. I always get the off brand Swedish fishes. They also has some that are multi-colored. You can buy this at any grocery store or dollar store.
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
I love this! Had this last year for Easter and omigosh! So good! If you have a lot to go around it is really good to share. It's not so sweet but just right. I don't eat this that much but when I do I'm just reminded of how much I love 'em! Definitely worth a repurchase!
samantha c.
State College, PA
I missed the "egg" part of this and was surprised to see them in my little bag but was super stoked after tasting a few! They offer a bit of variety in flavors but you still get to enjoy the awesome taste of the Swedish fish. The eggs came in a lemon, raspberry, and I think watermelon? Flavor. Love them! So tasty :)
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite Easter treat! They taste just like the swedish fish, there are just egg shaped, and you get more of them! :D It's also pretty cool when the Easter bunny leaves swedish eggs for the kids! They absolutely love them! And the adults enjoy them to.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I love Swedish fish year round, but, Easter they get real special. This is because they release THIS product. Fish eggs. I love the delicacy of the fish eggs and the different flavor options. I also love that they come in individual packs. Great for on the go.
Jessica C.