Swedish Fish® Eggs Assorted uploaded by Antumn M.Swedish Fish® Eggs Assorted uploaded by Jackie H.

BY SWEDISH FISH

Sierra B.
fayetteville, arkansas
Purchased at: Target
Love these! I could do without the eggs in them, but I love the little Swedish fish! Great flavor and taste amazing! Only thing is they come around the Easter season and go after it’s over!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
Neith J.
Swedish Fish Eggs Soft & Chewy Candy are beyond adorable!  Somehow I thought that they would be shaped like chicken eggs with the great Swedish Fish texture, but instead they were shaped like actual fish eggs and in a wonderful variety of translucent colors and flavors, with a few small classic red Swedish Fish in most of the single serve bags.  I loved how smooth the eggs were, so that you could slowly dissolved them in your mouth.   The serving size was small, but very satisfying with a variety of flavors. I will definitely buy them again!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love eating the Swedish fishes. Depends where it is stored the fishes can be really chewy or hard to chew. I always get the off brand Swedish fishes. They also has some that are multi-colored. You can buy this at any grocery store or dollar store.
Sara L.
This concept was so adorable I was so excited to eat the little fish with eggs. Every package I open had no more than 2 fish with like 6 to 8 eggs. I feel like it should of focused on the fish more and had the eggs be a back up. I'm buying them for the Swedish fish with the bonus eggs not the other way around!
Hazel B.
Mililani, HI
I love this! Had this last year for Easter and omigosh! So good! If you have a lot to go around it is really good to share. It's not so sweet but just right. I don't eat this that much but when I do I'm just reminded of how much I love 'em! Definitely worth a repurchase!
samantha c.
State College, PA
I missed the "egg" part of this and was surprised to see them in my little bag but was super stoked after tasting a few! They offer a bit of variety in flavors but you still get to enjoy the awesome taste of the Swedish fish. The eggs came in a lemon, raspberry, and I think watermelon? Flavor. Love them! So tasty :)
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite Easter treat! They taste just like the swedish fish, there are just egg shaped, and you get more of them! :D It's also pretty cool when the Easter bunny leaves swedish eggs for the kids! They absolutely love them! And the adults enjoy them to.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I love Swedish fish year round, but, Easter they get real special. This is because they release THIS product. Fish eggs. I love the delicacy of the fish eggs and the different flavor options. I also love that they come in individual packs. Great for on the go.
Jessica C.