BY SWEDISH FISH

Grace L.
For this product I’d have to say I think Swedish Fish should stay as a gummy. The flavor just isn’t the same when it’s in candy cane form. I do recommend Swedish Fish, but in its original gummy form, this product just isn’t as good.
Bella B.
Surprisingly these Swedish fish candy canes are actually pretty good. I did not think they would be because Swedish fish to me should be chewy but I was pleasantly surprised . I would definitely buy these again for stocking stuffers
Sarah V.
Glade Spring
I would love to try these. Never heard of them though, idk where you would get this, love things are that taste like Swedish fish, yes I believe these would definitely have a good flavor, I would do recommend these to people
Julia R.
Some candies don’t translate in candy cane form but Swedish Fish somehow really work in hard as well as it’s original soft form. We really loved them and it was nice to switch up and old classic.
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
i am not a huge fan of hard candy , but I love swedish fish so I thought that I would give these a go! over all they are a decent candy especially if you like the original flavors.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Who doesn't like candy canes? You're crazy if you don't. But anyway I don't feel like you could go wrong by mixing these two great things together, and they didn't. They are perfection in a little stick of joy.
abbie m.
Although i can understand why Swedish fish might make these candy canes for the holidays, they are not the same as your gummy Swedish fish. They are not enjoyable and i wouldn't recommend this product.
Tiffany H.
It's so hard to find these anymore but these were the most amazing tasting candy canes ever. Maybe even better than swedish fish itself. It has such a strong cherry taste which I love so much.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have such a sweet tooth and I love the different candy brand flavored candy canes. These and the starburst ones are my favorite!! So fun for the holiday season.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Riley D.
Bear
Are these tasty or what ?!?
Adelle M.
Do these taste like actual Swedish fish?
Dana C.
Where are these available?
elizah k.
Are these good ???
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
Are these actually good? I really love Swedish fish but I'm not sure how they'd taste as candy canes. Any opinions?