BY SWEDISH FISH

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Best candy canes ever! A great nostalgic twist on a holiday favorite. Tasted just like the candy. I would eat these all year if I could find them! Big hit in my family. Already can’t wait for them to hit the shelves this holiday season!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm totally giving these 5 stars. Why? Because these candy canes were actually pretty great. Surprisingly great. We even spent $1 on them at our local dollar tree. Which made it that much better if we didn't like them. These were right up there with Starburst candy canes.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia, PA
I rarely enjoy candy canes. They are not all that satisfying. However the flavor of these are amazing and break up the typical dull candy cane. They taste exactly like Swedish fish!! They are fun to give to a friend or relative as a stocking stuffer because they are different. I don't buy them often, but it is a treat each time I do
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
My friends know that I love red Swedish Fish candies. I received this as a gag gift from a friend. I don't really know what I was expecting when I tried these candy canes, but I was not impressed. They were pretty nasty in my opinion.
Leigh P.
These taste just like the real candy fish ... yummy treat to put on the treat they look great and give the tree some red color and then taste even better than that ... when you see these grab them they are cheap and hard to find !
Sarah V.
Glade Spring
I would love to try these. Never heard of them though, idk where you would get this, love things are that taste like Swedish fish, yes I believe these would definitely have a good flavor, I would do recommend these to people
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
These are actually super gross and I didn’t really like them I just happened to love candy cane so I couldn’t read them less than three stars. But I would not buy totally waste of money not even my kids wanted to eat them
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
My mom got these for Christmas a couple years back and they taste exactly like Swedish fish. I don't like traditional peppermint candy canes so this was a perfect option for me. The texture was great too!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are awesome we always go out and buy a ton of candy canes to decorate our Christmas tree no need for ornaments. I love this flavor so yummy and is a hit in our family! I recommend trying these!
Adelle M.
Do these taste like actual Swedish fish?
Riley D.
Bear
Are these tasty or what ?!?
elizah k.
Are these good ???
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Worth it or no ?
Dana C.
Where are these available?