BY SWEDISH FISH

brittney B.
Clovis, CA
These are actually super gross and I didn’t really like them I just happened to love candy cane so I couldn’t read them less than three stars. But I would not buy totally waste of money not even my kids wanted to eat them
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Bella B.
Surprisingly these Swedish fish candy canes are actually pretty good. I did not think they would be because Swedish fish to me should be chewy but I was pleasantly surprised . I would definitely buy these again for stocking stuffers
Sarah V.
Glade Spring
I would love to try these. Never heard of them though, idk where you would get this, love things are that taste like Swedish fish, yes I believe these would definitely have a good flavor, I would do recommend these to people
Amy H.
Molalla, OR
i am not a huge fan of hard candy , but I love swedish fish so I thought that I would give these a go! over all they are a decent candy especially if you like the original flavors.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Who doesn't like candy canes? You're crazy if you don't. But anyway I don't feel like you could go wrong by mixing these two great things together, and they didn't. They are perfection in a little stick of joy.
abbie m.
Although i can understand why Swedish fish might make these candy canes for the holidays, they are not the same as your gummy Swedish fish. They are not enjoyable and i wouldn't recommend this product.
Tiffany H.
It's so hard to find these anymore but these were the most amazing tasting candy canes ever. Maybe even better than swedish fish itself. It has such a strong cherry taste which I love so much.
Julie H.
My family has an unhealthy obsession with Swedish fish, so when we saw these come out for Xmas I knew we had to try them.  They were good, very fruit y and pleasant,yet  not insanely similar to Swedish fish,  but I would definitely recommend anyone who loves both candy canes and the normal chewy delicious fish to try them.
Adelle M.
Do these taste like actual Swedish fish?
Riley D.
Bear
Are these tasty or what ?!?
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
Are these actually good? I really love Swedish fish but I'm not sure how they'd taste as candy canes. Any opinions?
jessica b.
Where can I buy these!?
Dana C.
Where are these available?