BY SWEDISH FISH

Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love itI love it I love it I love it I love it I love itI love itI love it
Mandy E.
Yummy. My 4 year old begs for a bag every time I take her to Walmart. They are soft but yet chewy. Great flavor tastes like a cheery. They are cheap. And a good amount in the bag. It’s worth purchasing them again
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
When I first ate one of these my experience with candy was different from what I had tasted. The laundry mat where I used to go to had candy by the entrance. So being the kid I am I go for it and these were there only they were different colors and sour. By the end of the night I had eaten about 4 packs. You could say I got addicted.
Meghana A.
I just love Swedish fish ever since I was a kid.  If you like the red sour patch kid, then this tastes just like it with out the sour part.  I usually get or bring this to the movies because it is a perfect snack while watching a movie.  This size is perfect for that.  I would definitely recommend this candy to anyone.
Samantha P.
Nashua
Ever since i was a child Swedish Fish have been my favorite gummy candy. I can eat them all day! And yea i guess it is a good deal, and and the flavor is like no other . the nock off fishes taste gross no company can copy the original flavor! I always recommend swedish fish to anyone and everyone!
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, the taste is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and is a quick snack for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
I like to buy my snacks in bulk from my local wholesale club! Swedish fish are great to take on the go, albeit unhealthy. But once hear are individually packaged, it makes my life much simpler--I can buy a ton in bulk without worrying about the quality of the snack over time
Lexi J.
Coraopolis, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this candy! I will buy a big box at sams club when I am switching up candy because I will buy a box and it will last awhile. I pefer them in the little bag  because then I can just take them on the go and is easy to eat. I will say others need to have these.
Tori C.
Swedish fish are a staple in our house. My 4 kids just love the mini bags for snacks and throwing into their bags for sports and activities. They never seem to go out of style and remain a classic in our household. I grew up eating them and it seems my kids are also.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
Oh goodness I love Swedish fish. Amazing flavor and overall yummy treat. I have a crazy sweet tooth so I probably eat a few bags a month! Affordable at the right place- dollar store has good size boxes. Will purchase again and again because I can't get enough