Swedish Fish® Assorted Candy uploaded by Amber R.

BY SWEDISH FISH

Ingredients: SUGAR, INVERT SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING, WHITE MINERAL OIL, CARNAUBA WAX, RED 40, YELLOW 6, YELLOW 5 AND BLUE 1.

Buy on kmart
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Swedish Fish are great for any candy-requiring occasion. They are just the right amount of gummy - chewy, but not too chewy. Their flavor seems to be somewhere in the berry family but is hard to describe other than "Swedish Fish Flavored." They are sweet, but not overly so. Great for movie going, watching TV or just hanging around the house. I usually grab a box or bag at the drug store or dollar store whenever I have a craving. If you've never had them before, I would highly recommend a try.
Kelly S.
Bloomfield, IN
Whats not to love about swedish fish? Though they are made from questionable things, I have and always willl love the candy itself! Cherry might always be my favorite, but the numerous flavors they have now are all pretty good....swedish fish..yum..
Haley B.
Oklahoma City , OK
Best candy in my opinion! It’s the perfect texture for a gummy candy, and doesn’t leave a sugary mess. This has always been my go-to sweet treat! I love that it’s not overly high in calories, and you just need a handful to fulfill your craving.
Junasia L.
THIS IS WORTH THE BUY!!! when i seen this bad i was so excited because there was so many in the bag for only a dollar!!  Swedish fish has been my favorite for awhile and i still have some in my home today . I will be repurchasing when i run out and i will defiantly purchase it from here again.
Alyssa C.
Belfair
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I love the flavor of these fish and the chewiness is perfect. They are so soft, and the price is amazing for a large bag. Would 100% recommend if you like gummy candies.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I'm glad they made an assorted colors box, but I am just not a fan of Swedish fish my my son and fiance are. They are a cheap treat for movies and road trips. Great for kids, just not me.
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
These are seriously so good. I love the multi flavored pack. I try not to eat them too much, but they are just so good! Pro tip-try dipping these in chocolate. You will love it! These are a good value and I would highly recommend them to others!!!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I just tried these for the first time not too long ago. I didn't love them. I wanted them to have better flavor than they did. They were also waxy feeling in my mouth. Not sure i would buy them again.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ
These remind me of my childhood, I would always beg my mom to get me some from the store ! I still love them just as much now I’m an adult. It’s just the right amount of “gumminess” without being too much