Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

Let me explain you a thing.

I've never liked Swedish fish. Why? I couldn't tell you. I never even tried them, I just always said I didn't like them for the longest time that I believed it.

Now listen fam.
I have literally no idea what happened. I swear on my life I have no idea. I had a dream about Swedish fish and when I woke up the next day I was CRAVING them like no other. I had no idea why or how but for some reason I craved the flavor of them and KNEW what they would taste like even though I'd never had them before?? I legit thought I was going crazy.
Anyways.

There's a small student store in my school that's happens to carry them and so I bought a bag. (Bag, not the box. I like the bigger fish.)

BOYYYYY LET ME TELL YOU
THEY WERE THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER TESTED EVER
AND TRUST ME IVE EATEN A LOT OF CANDY IN MY LIFE I USED TO WEIGH 265 LBS OK BRO IM A FAT KID AND THIS STUFF WAS LITERALLY MANNA FROM HEAVEN

anyways.
Now everyone at school calls me the Swedish fish girl.
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Ah, Swedish Fish. These are some of my all-time favorite gummy candies, and I'm always trying new flavors and brands because I love chewy candies so much. Although I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. Although I usually prefer gummier candies, I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product--and one that I happen to love.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington, IL

Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA

Swedish Fish....mmm my all time favorite candy!!! Some people say "oh they're just like any other gummy candy" BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG. I can't even describe the flavor of these delicious fish candies. But it's definitely not your average berry/fruity flavor. I've even tried some of the copy-cat versions of it and it's just not the same! I always find myself craving these babies when I'm in need of a sweet treat...whether it's at the movie theater, on a road trip or simply just to sooth my sweet tooth. I'd definitely recommend everyone to try these at least once, or you'll surely be missing out.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon. They are smaller than the original, but I get over it, and eat them like popcorn. I love them...and will order more, and more, and more....can't seem to stop. Better than trying to find in stores, as most stores don't carry them.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Swedish Fish are a great candy! They are usually cheaper, as chocolate prices fluctuate. They are great when they are fresh and chewy, but I also weirdly like them when they are a bit tough. They have a great flavor that is sweet and fruity, but never tastes like medicine like some other candy. I don't buy them that often, because I have no self control with these, I just keep eating them! These are also great movie theater candy as well. I will always associate them with theaters, because that is where I first tried them.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.

Swedish fish are one of the few non-chocolate candies that I enjoy. The versatality of events for which Swedish fish can be eaten are numerous as it is the perfect go to snack for practically anything. They are a gummy candy and therefore sticky so beware of that before consumptiomn as it mught get stuck in your teeth or to the roof of your mouth. Overall, it is a very enjoyable candy that I recommend to everyone above age 3 (only because of choking concerns that could occur when given to small children).
Heidi C.
Heidi C.

This is one of my favorite candies. I reach for this when I have had a long day and need something to make me smile and take me back to being a child.

I eat these maybe once a month and it is very reasonably priced. I think you can get a huge bag of this at Walgreens for about $8.99. The soft and squishy texture is so satisfying to squish between your fingers before popping it into your mouth.

They taste kind of strawberry/cherry/unicorn magical. I love these and will eat them when I can.
Megan P.
Megan P.

I love Swedish fish, though they're not a regular go-to candy for me. The flavor is distinctly "red" - it's sweet, it's kind of hard to identify what it is, but it's tasty nonetheless. The texture of the fish candies is a little bit waxy, so if you're looking for something that's more like a gummy bear or a gumdrop, you probably don't want these. I wouldn't eat them everyday, but they're great when I'm craving them. If you like a chewy, fruity candy, you'll probably enjoy Swedish Fish.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

Ah, Swedish Fish.  I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now