Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Let me explain you a thing.

I've never liked Swedish fish. Why? I couldn't tell you. I never even tried them, I just always said I didn't like them for the longest time that I believed it.

Now listen fam.
I have literally no idea what happened. I swear on my life I have no idea. I had a dream about Swedish fish and when I woke up the next day I was CRAVING them like no other. I had no idea why or how but for some reason I craved the flavor of them and KNEW what they would taste like even though I'd never had them before?? I legit thought I was going crazy.
Anyways.

There's a small student store in my school that's happens to carry them and so I bought a bag. (Bag, not the box. I like the bigger fish.)

BOYYYYY LET ME TELL YOU
THEY WERE THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER TESTED EVER
AND TRUST ME IVE EATEN A LOT OF CANDY IN MY LIFE I USED TO WEIGH 265 LBS OK BRO IM A FAT KID AND THIS STUFF WAS LITERALLY MANNA FROM HEAVEN

anyways.
Now everyone at school calls me the Swedish fish girl.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Ah, Swedish Fish. These are some of my all-time favorite gummy candies, and I'm always trying new flavors and brands because I love chewy candies so much. Although I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. Although I usually prefer gummier candies, I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product--and one that I happen to love.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon. They are smaller than the original, but I get over it, and eat them like popcorn. I love them...and will order more, and more, and more....can't seem to stop. Better than trying to find in stores, as most stores don't carry them.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Swedish fish are one of the few non-chocolate candies that I enjoy. The versatality of events for which Swedish fish can be eaten are numerous as it is the perfect go to snack for practically anything. They are a gummy candy and therefore sticky so beware of that before consumptiomn as it mught get stuck in your teeth or to the roof of your mouth. Overall, it is a very enjoyable candy that I recommend to everyone above age 3 (only because of choking concerns that could occur when given to small children).
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
This is one of my favorite candies. I reach for this when I have had a long day and need something to make me smile and take me back to being a child.

I eat these maybe once a month and it is very reasonably priced. I think you can get a huge bag of this at Walgreens for about $8.99. The soft and squishy texture is so satisfying to squish between your fingers before popping it into your mouth.

They taste kind of strawberry/cherry/unicorn magical. I love these and will eat them when I can.
Megan P.
Megan P.
I love Swedish fish, though they're not a regular go-to candy for me. The flavor is distinctly "red" - it's sweet, it's kind of hard to identify what it is, but it's tasty nonetheless. The texture of the fish candies is a little bit waxy, so if you're looking for something that's more like a gummy bear or a gumdrop, you probably don't want these. I wouldn't eat them everyday, but they're great when I'm craving them. If you like a chewy, fruity candy, you'll probably enjoy Swedish Fish.
Marinna R.
Marinna R.
Santa Clara, CA
There really is no other flavor out there that is the same or identical to Swedish Fish. Definitely will give you a sugar rush because they are practically all sugar... And, especially if you binge eat these which I have a bad habit of doing (I can't eat just one!), so be mindful of how much sugar you are consuming. Apparently there is another flavor that is more salty and like black licorice and this kind is actually wildly popular in Sweden. Have to try it and compare!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is something I get for my kids once in a while when they want something different for candy. I have had them a few times too. I like the flavor but they're a bit chewy and can tire your teeth if you eat enough of them lol. I recommend them if you like chewy and sweet candies. They have a nice cherry flavor and most kids love them cause they're cute little fishies. They're like tummies but not as soft or squishy, like I said they're tougher to chew.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
Although I like chewy candies, this one just hasn't made the cut. It doesn't taste that bad, I actually can finish a bag if there's nothing better to chew on. But one thing that terrifies me and is a deal breaker - sugar content. There're 38g of sugar in 7 pieces!!! WHAAAAAAT??? It's roughly 5g per piece. Ingredient list makes it even worse: sugar, invert sugar, corn syrup,etc... so basically what you're consuming is sugar, wax and color. Yuck!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
I really like gummy candy and these are one of my favorites one of my friends introduced me to them and they're just like a drug for me like my addiction I love them they're like sour patch kids but they're not sour that's the only thing really think that I don't like about it is that it always get stuck to my teeth but that's the only thing I don't like everything else is a hundred percent love it you can get them at Walmart not pricey at all
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?