BY SWEDISH DREAM

Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap see more...

Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love this Swedish sea salt soap so much!!!! It smells great, cleans well and gently exfoliates!!! The packaging is also super cute and nautical. Although for a bar of soap $7 might seem expensive, but it’s worth it. I purchased it from Anthropologie and will always have a bar of this in my shower!!!!
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
I LOVE this soap. I bought this one and the green sea kelp one in Portsmouth, NH on vacation. It smells like the best part of the sea--breezy, clean, masculine with just maybe a touch of salt. I rub onto a mesh sponge or loofah and it lathers like a dream. The soap is soft, easy to apply, easy to wash off and cleans well. The smell and cute shape alone is enough for me to love!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you