BY SWEDISH DREAM

Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap see more...

Kristen C.
Longmont
If this is the Swedish Dream, then I'm moving to Sweden. I'm obsessed with the smell of this soap! Normally I use a bath pouf so am not super concerned about the exfoliating qualities of a soap, but this has me converted.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love this Swedish sea salt soap so much!!!! It smells great, cleans well and gently exfoliates!!! The packaging is also super cute and nautical. Although for a bar of soap $7 might seem expensive, but it’s worth it. I purchased it from Anthropologie and will always have a bar of this in my shower!!!!
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
I LOVE this soap. I bought this one and the green sea kelp one in Portsmouth, NH on vacation. It smells like the best part of the sea--breezy, clean, masculine with just maybe a touch of salt. I rub onto a mesh sponge or loofah and it lathers like a dream. The soap is soft, easy to apply, easy to wash off and cleans well. The smell and cute shape alone is enough for me to love!