Swedish Beauty Priceless Tanning Lotion 7x Bronzer Body Blush 8.5 oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY #92 in Self-Tanner

• ūüćÄIs this good ? ūüćÄ2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is still available for purchase?1 Answers
  • I have never use a body bronzer.. Does anyone know if it leaves s...1 Answers
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am black,but I have white friends when they ask me what's the best tanning lotion I alwa6s say Swedish tanning lotion are the best for you and now in the summer they are all using it and love it they are always thanking me.
Jami C.
Albertville, AL
This was my absolutely favorite tanning lotion ever! I always came out of the tanning bed with a nice tan glow, the scent was amazing and not overbearing. I used it almost every day!
I love this product so much it's of me also so glad hello this product makes me want to drink tea so much I don't know why but it doesn't
Audasha S.
I really like this product its really cool looks bigger then what you expect which is great product recommendūüĎć
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
I love this product!! I really like it... Its a must on my list!! I need to get me some more
Wendy C.
My review from iamtan on 03/11/2009
This is one of my fave bronzers from SB. The scent is kinda fruity,its moisturizing enough,hardley no ato.Bodyblush is noticeable. I get a nice toasty brown color from this and I love it!!!!!!!!!

5/5 stars
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
Anything Swedish beauty is a must have. This product is amazing, and it's so worth the money. I seriously love this product, definitely recommend.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sidnt like this one so mucb it has a funny smell which i do t like and it is kinda oily and doesnt last very long
Iris G.
i'm loving this, i would recommend it one hundred percent, it lasts all day long but smells a little bit weird
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Will this make me orangey?
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
ūüćÄIs this good ? ūüćÄ
Jami C.
Albertville, AL
Does anyone know if this is still available for purchase?
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
I have never use a body bronzer.. Does anyone know if it leaves stains in the clothe