Swedish Beauty Perfectly Dark 8.5 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY

• Where can I buy this product? 3 Answers
  • How much is this product? also does it smell bad after you are do...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My all time favorite tanning lotion ever!!!!!!!!!

I have always had this in my rotation since it was released in Dec 2005 when I got my 1st bottle ever!!

***This lotion is a intensifier...there are no bronzers in this of any kind.

*Scent-Smells like fruit punch!

*Minimal to no ato

*Lotion is creamy,rubs in well and is nicely moisturizing.

*I always feel the mild cooling effect.

*This lotion always give me a amazing dark color boost!!!!

If I had to pick one lotion to tan with forever this would be it!!!! I've been thru a lot of bottles of this over the years and am sad it was discontinued......I have 2 bottles that I'm clinging to!!

5/5 stars and more!!!

Christen C.
Excellent if you're trying to get dark! It is an intensifier and great for tanning beds or beach/pool. Takes no time at all to notice the difference! Great product if you really want to get your tan on!
Haley H.
I don't go tanning a lot but when I do this is one out of the three that I will use. It has a nice scent. I really can't complain about it.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this tanning lotion it works extra fab and no streaks nothing goes on smooth
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
Where can I buy this product?
Rebecca L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much is this product? also does it smell bad after you are done tanning?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
How much is this and where can I get it?
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?