BY SWEDISH BEAUTY

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My review is for the original Stunning that came out in 2008 in the white bottle. This was a straight tingle lotion with no bronzers of any kind. Tingle wise for me is was a medium hot and scent was kinda fruity. This one definitely gave me a really good color boost!!!

My review for the 2013 version. My review on Feb 28,2013 from iamtan

Scent-A very nice light berry!!

Zero ATO

Lotion itself glides on super nice and smooth! My skin feels super soft after using this and even hours later.

Tingle is Low/medium. I was expecting this to be hotter but its still all good. The only time I felt hotness was on my thighs at the end of my 20min session. I did have reddening from this that maybe lasted up to 45min after tanning.

I got a excellent color boost!!!!! My tantoo outline is ultra crisp still hours later.

I'm happy I got a bottle of this. I wish the tingle was a lot hotter but in the end its still a awesome tingle with no bronzers. Its moisturizing I got really nice color from this!!

4.5/5 stars only cuz on me it wasn't a hot tingle,otherwise its a awesome lotion in every other way.

I've used the original/old version and comparison wise I like this a lot better scent wise,moisturizing wise and tingle wise...the older one I did like a lot but imo that one had a stronger scent and maybe a little more heat but not by a lot lol imo they're pretty much about the same just the new version seems lighter,creamier just a all around better formula.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
My FAVORITE TINGLER! You can really "feel the burn" with this one! Definitely do not recommend to any first time tanners or anybody with sensitive skin. This is my go-to for an instant 2-3 shades darker.
Maggi K.
Maggi K.
A definite must have!!!! But tinglers aren't for new or sensitive skin tanners!
Sloan B.
Sloan B.
Loris , SC
If you like tingle lotion this is a great one to use. if you do not like tingle stay away!!! IT IS HOT. I love tingle lotion so I have used this one a bunch.