Sweaty Bands Performance Headband - Viva Diva Black uploaded by Lisa M.

BY SWEATY BANDS

From running marathons to running errands, sweaty bands performance headbands are the perfect accessory to effortlessly keep you looking and feeling great while staying active. Each headbands velvet backing comfortably grips hair, while the back elastic portion stretches to create a secure, flyaway free hold. All styles are made in the usa and should be hand washed and drip-dried. please position close to the hairline for maximum performance. see more...

Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I heard all the hype about Sweaty Bands. I shopped around and found most of them run close to 25 bucks. That is way more than I ever planned I would spend on a headband. Well, with all the talk about them, I had to find out for myself. I broke down and bought one. Well, I will say, I was not impressed. It did not stay on my head well at all. It was nothing fancy or anything special about it. Oh well, now I know.
Katie M.
I needed a headband that would keep all my wisps back and out of my face while doing P90x. It drives me nuts when bands slide and after reading some reviews I purchased two on clearance. I can't believe how well they work! No sliding, even during incredibly intense cardio routines. Plus they are so cute I can wear them as a regular accessory all day. I now own six!
Alex M.
Super cute design! love the color and glitter addition! look great with a day to day attire and perfect for working out afterwards
Sharon B.
Haines City, FL
Goes from work day to work out. Stay put and doesn't slide. This one was my first. I have bought 5 since then. <3

Target