BY KAYLA ITSINES #5 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
It took some time for me to fully immerse myself in the Sweat program, and I still don't follow her meal guides, but the workouts truly work if you do. My biggest advice is to STOP WATCHING THE TIMER. Do the workouts properly; Focus on your form and your breathing, count to the correct amount of reps. It's not a race against the timer and if you don't finish all the sets in the 7 minutes, it's okay. Think about it: isn't it far better to do two and a half sets correctly than four sets sped up and risk injury? She incorporates basic moves that don't require equipment, can be done at home, and allow your body weight and movement to really target the area...you'll be impressed with the burn! I've skipped days...or weeks...but I find myself still dedicated to giving it a fair chance because for a $20 a month fee to have full-app access, you can't beat that. Going to a gym can cost more in fees for trainers, or you go in blind and not knowing what to do so it really is worth it. Plus, you have the constant support of the BBG and Kayla's Army community to lift your spirits and renew your motivation along the way. It truly is an incredible guide that I will highly recommend to anyone wanting to up their workout game.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I am obsessed I follow the workouts 3 days a week and add in cardio for the other days i'm only on week 3 but I have lost 5 pounds already and can see a change. I dont follow the meals on the app or a strict diet since I am just focusing on getting to love working out ---since I absolutely hate it--- But I do keep track of my calories just so I am aware and usually helps me limit my snacking, especially at night. I am obsessed with this workout. it keeps me so motive and highly recommend it. I have been trying to lose weight for 5 years and I could never commit to a program like this before. I am so proud of myself for getting to my day 20 streak!
Meagan S.
Highland, UT
I was using the Nike training app which is great for beginners and then I was going to my gym which was also great but being in nursing school I found my self never going so I decided to cancel it and get the Sweat app! Which was such a good choice! I could choose when I worked out and wouldn’t just not work out! I love just doing stuff and home but still seeing a huge difference in my body. I’m already just a skinny girl but I finally see muscles and strength and not just skinnyness which I love. I love that it has meal ideas and that most the workouts are u see 40 minutes! I also don’t feel guilty not working out everyday. I make a goal for at least 3 days a week and obviously if I have time more but I can still see a major change in my body even though it is only 3 days a week most the time! I know it’s not crazy abs like some people I can see they are there and it makes me excited to work out.
Keyshia C.
New York
This is the best app and fitness plan I have ever used by a mile! Love the workouts and meal plans give me lots of ideas; Kayla's fitness style really works for me, the exercises are varied and always a challenge, can easily be stepped up or down, they also easily fit around my 5 to 6-hour business working days. As for the app itself, it's easy to use, great layout and graphics spot on. For those not happy about the cost, I would say it depends on your spending priorities. You don't need a gym membership really as the workouts require minimum equipment i.e. a couple of dumbbells (or water bottles filled with whatever really), a skipping rope, and a small-like bench. I used to only work out at the gym but having gained the confidence of knowing what I'm actually doing, I quite like to go to the gym and gym + app only cost me $26/a month which is way below what most gyms charge. A massive well did to Kayla and Tobi and their team for the awesome job. Love your work!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
This is one of the absolute best workout apps! Since it's been updated there is strength and yoga.  It is the perfect work out for a busy girl.  I've been using the sweat up for a little over a year now and I usually do them right after work or early morning on weekends.  They don't require expensive equipment and you can always modify.  The new videos help you understand how to do the exercises and poses correctly and effectively.  In addition, you can also find healthy meals and meal plans.  And don't forget it tracks everything for you.  You can also use it with your Apple watch.  The price is totally worth it!
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
This app is super awesome. I don't his with a couple friends. I had no idea what half an hour three times a week could do! I actually have some muscle which is totally new. I do some cardio but maybe like once a week. Having the structure of this app really helps and the community behind this is amazing!
Anna S.
AMAZING!!! Sweat with Kayla is a phenomenon and I can totally understand why. It boasts positivity, support, and health in such a community oriented way that makes you want to work out because it's so much fun! I've restarted the first round of it a couple times, but I never feel discouraged when I fall out of habit due to my incredibly busy lifestyle. The amazing thing is that you can get halfway through it, go back to week 1, and still get an amazing workout. Doing Kayla Itsines made working out and maintaining a healthier lifestyles so much easier for me and I would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
Morgan B.
Parma, OH
These 28 minute circuit workouts are no joke. They are very intense, but the workouts do work. I would recommend her workout program for someone who is always on the go and doesn't have a lot of time to commit to their workouts but still want great results !
Leslie O.
Great program! Easy to follow and easy instructions. I’ve done this program with friends and am about to start it again. Not having to guess which muscle group to work out made my regimen very easy to stick with! Would recommend, even to beginners!
Jenny T.
Burbank, CA
This app is so useful and easy to understand. It not only helps you manage your workouts throughout the week, but follows you up with your goals giving you useful tips to achieve them. It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket!
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
how do you stay motivated?
Anna G.
Is this worth the money?
Emily W.
I've been wanting to start working out and I've heard nothing but good this about this program. What do you like best about it? Would you say it's worth it??
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
What is this? Is it a video or a gym?
Is is free? Sorry if you put it in there, I just did not read the whole review. thx