BY KAYLA ITSINES #5 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Shanah G.
Nashville, TN
Sweat with Kayla works. There are several pros to this style of workout:

1. It teaches you proper form and new moves that you can do on your own by memory when you're not using the app
2. You see the results after just a few weeks
3. You can feel your muscles getting stronger – I've never been so sore!

The time can seem to drag a bit, because you're doing the same moves for a few minutes. But just ignore the timer, turn on some good tunes, and enjoy the workout. Couldn't recommend it more!

I personally have never followed the meal plan, but it's super helpful and right at my fingertips.

Erin C.
I have the sweat app and before that came out I also owned the e-book version of the BBG program and I am obsessed. What I love the most about the sweat app is that it actually shows you a video of how to do the exercise so I am doing them correctly! It has a calendar so I can keep track of what I've done and what I still need to do for the week. You can track meals, water intake etc. Yes it is pricey but it's cheaper than a gym membership! I also just got the apple watch and the app works with that and I can see the videos on there. So great. PS follow her on instagram her pictures are amazing!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
It took some time for me to fully immerse myself in the Sweat program, and I still don't follow her meal guides, but the workouts truly work if you do. My biggest advice is to STOP WATCHING THE TIMER. Do the workouts properly; Focus on your form and your breathing, count to the correct amount of reps. It's not a race against the timer and if you don't finish all the sets in the 7 minutes, it's okay. Think about it: isn't it far better to do two and a half sets correctly than four sets sped up and risk injury? She incorporates basic moves that don't require equipment, can be done at home, and allow your body weight and movement to really target the area...you'll be impressed with the burn! I've skipped days...or weeks...but I find myself still dedicated to giving it a fair chance because for a $20 a month fee to have full-app access, you can't beat that. Going to a gym can cost more in fees for trainers, or you go in blind and not knowing what to do so it really is worth it. Plus, you have the constant support of the BBG and Kayla's Army community to lift your spirits and renew your motivation along the way. It truly is an incredible guide that I will highly recommend to anyone wanting to up their workout game.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I am obsessed I follow the workouts 3 days a week and add in cardio for the other days i'm only on week 3 but I have lost 5 pounds already and can see a change. I dont follow the meals on the app or a strict diet since I am just focusing on getting to love working out ---since I absolutely hate it--- But I do keep track of my calories just so I am aware and usually helps me limit my snacking, especially at night. I am obsessed with this workout. it keeps me so motive and highly recommend it. I have been trying to lose weight for 5 years and I could never commit to a program like this before. I am so proud of myself for getting to my day 20 streak!
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
I tried this workout at the beginning of the year. It is a very consistent workout program where you do need to workout 6 days a week, with a supported meal plan. Unfortunately, the program is not for me since I have some injuries in my left hip/back area. I'd recommend it for those who don't have injuries and can keep a consistent schedule. While it's only 30-45 minutes a day of your time, I can tell you can get results. The app is super helpful can show you how to do the moves and any modifications you may need.
Katie W.
Plainview , TX
I really like this app! It’s very user friendly, and offers amazing workouts. I did the PWR program and I loved it. The only negative is that it doesn’t work well if you lose service. I don’t get very good service at my gym, and sometimes that’s an issue. I think this app is definitely worth the subscription price. It makes having a workout schedule a no-brainer!
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
I started this new adventure about 4 weeks ago and I have loved every second of it! The exercises are easy to follow. After every workout I feel like I’ve actually done something worth working out! There’s no gym cost, I bought a yoga mat and 5lb weights. I love the results I’m seeing!
Jenny T.
Burbank, CA
This app is so useful and easy to understand. It not only helps you manage your workouts throughout the week, but follows you up with your goals giving you useful tips to achieve them. It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket!
Cailin C.
The purpose of Kayla itsines program is to promote a healthy lifestyle for women and to achieve their perfect body goals. With Kayla itsines program and the app from the Apple App Store, I️ found it extremely difficult to use. When I️ work out I️ like to focus on what I’m doing at the moment rather than the time (or stop watch) on my phone. The app is basically a stop watch which I️ don’t like. There are better ways to work out so I️ was slightly disappointed.
Haley H.
Best Fitness Program out there!! This is the first time I've been really motivated to stick with exercising. I'm actually going to attend one of Kayla's BBG Bootcamps this weekend! The community is amazing and supportive. You get results steadily and know that it's not just a "phase" or a "fad." I don't know what I would do without this app now! I'm so glad I decided to join! Plus, $20/month is cheaper than hiring most personal trainers, which is basically what this app provides!
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
how do you stay motivated?
Anna G.
Is this worth the money?
Is is free? Sorry if you put it in there, I just did not read the whole review. thx
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I've been wanting to start working out and I've heard nothing but good this about this program. What do you like best about it? Would you say it's worth it??
Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Any one see any results with this app?