BY SWEAT COSMETICS

A lightweight, water- and sweat-resistant translucent mineral powder with SPF 30 and skin-friendly ingredients in a refillable, washable, twist brush. Twist-Brush + Translucent Mineral Powder combines light coverage, skincare, and SPF 30 sunscreen in a convenient, tactical-grip twist brush for a natural-looking, perfected finish that protects and repairs active skin. This breathable, dermatologist-approved formulation won't clog pores and is packed with skin-loving ingredients like antioxidants and vitamin E. This translucent mineral powder is water- and sweat-resistant for up to 40 minutes. Developed by professional and Olympic women athletes, Sweat's mineral powder makeup is free of oil, silicone, fragrance, gluten, and is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, dermatologist approved, and noncomedogenic. The synthetic, antibacterial soft buffing brush head on the twist brush is magnetic and detachable for easy cleaning. It also has vegan-friendly packaging. see more...

Jennifer T.
I love that this brush was made to be put in a gym bag. Less mess- all you have to do is screw the pot with the powder into the bottom of the brush then shake until powder comes out. This was my biggest problem though. It didn't always look like powder was actually coming out of the brush so sometimes I spend awhile trying to shake out the product. I like that this is a translucent powder sunscreen bc I don't really want color added to my face. I also like that you can remove just the brush to clean it.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
I love the idea behind this product: easy application, effective sun protection, non pore clogging, great for sensitive skin... The problem is with the first claim: easy application. Unfortunately, it doesn't come out very well onto the brush. It is hard to know whether or not I've applied any at all in places. I'd much rather dip a brush in the product so I can see it on the bristles and know my face is protected.
Karen F.
I think it's pretty okay. I use it to touch up my makeup when im running around. I've used it maybe a few times alone. I feel like i have to shake it hard to get the powder out, still a pretty good powder. It's great for on the go.
Michaela M.
I absolutely love this translucent mineral powder. I have worn it as a setting powder for my foundation and I have used it for regular day wear without any foundation. Both times it kept my face pretty oil free. I have very oily skin and this really helps to combat it. It also works really well for touch ups during the day. I am really impressed at how well it does balance my skin when I am not wearing anything except moisturizer on my face. It evens my skin tone out without clogging my pores. I have not had any issues with my brush falling out or any troubles with not having powder. You do have to shake the brush a little bit to get the powder to show up, but once you do the brush evenly distributes it on the face! I love this and will buy refills!
Melissa C.
Neat idea. I tried it when it first came out. Wanted to love it so bad. Used it for 2 days and the applicator blew up in my face. The tip literally fell off when mid-use... All over my shirt. I thought hey maybe I got a lemon, so I waited a few wks after I returned it to Sephora and ordered another one. That one lasted 2 uses. Literally. Will not be repurchasing. Would've been a game changer, but I had to leave disappointed. Also, as to coverage, there is not much coverage. Sheer at best. Looks better after you sweat, but can't tell that you're wearing any makeup at all.
Gillian B.
Westford, MA
This makeup is great for when you go to the gym or if you have to run around. It's also great for really hot weather. Your skin doesn't feel heavy with it, it has great coverage.
luna w.
I love this brush it's so cool how it twists up and down it is grate for traveling with on the go
Nina H.
HAMILTON, AL
How much? Where can I purchase this?
Betsy G.
Is this worth the money? I love the idea behind it, but does it work well with this companies foundation or BB or CC creams?
Minnorea G.
Miami
No he usado nunca este producto, alguien me lo recomienda? Ademas de la marca.gracias de antemano.