SWEAT COSMETICS Twist-Brush + Mineral Foundation SPF 30 uploaded by Kara N.SWEAT COSMETICS Twist-Brush + Mineral Foundation SPF 30 uploaded by Jessica P.

BY SWEAT COSMETICS

A lightweight, three-in-one mineral foundation, skincare, and SPF 30 in a refillable, washable twist brush that provides buildable coverage for women on the go. Sweat's Twist-Brush + Mineral Foundation SPF 30 combines makeup, skincare, and SPF 30 sunscreen in a convenient, tactical-grip twist brush for buildable coverage that protects and repairs active skin. The breathable, dermatologist-approved formulation won't clog pores and is packed with skin-loving ingredients like antioxidants and vitamin E. The mineral foundation is water- and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Developed by professional and Olympic female athletes, this mineral powder makeup is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, dermatologist approved, and noncomedogenic. The synthetic, antibacterial soft buffing brush head on the twist brush is magnetic and detachable for easy cleaning. This product is also free of oil, fragrance, and silicone. Choose the foundation shade that's right for your skintone (sold separately): Shade 100: for fair to light skintones Shade 200: for light to medium skintones 300: for olive to tawny skintones 400: for tawny to deep skintones 500: for deep to very deep skintones see more...

Samantha C.
new york , NY
Wanted to love it, i really really did. As a marathon runner and avid gym goer i am always looking for products to compliment my active lifestyle. This was such a cool idea but sadly it`s still just a dream for active ladies like myself. Got it from Sephora to try and i guess it worked at the gym kind of. I didn't have running lines of sweat down my face but honestly i didn`t notice a difference at all with it on or without it. It has basically no coverage so if your looking to cover up acne of any sort don`t purchase this product. Also, the brush is the worst! I would waste so much product just trying to get it to come out of the brush.
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: 200 more...
Very light on the skin. Excellent for someone that is going to the gym and either isn’t comfortable in their own skin, or has somewhere to be afterwards. Stays on the skin with a matte finish through everything. Closest thing to waterproof makeup has ever seen. SWEAT COSMETICS Twist-Brush + Mineral Foundation SPF 30
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
Review for: 300 more...
Sweat Cosmetics twist brush mineral foundation is so light on your skin. My skin felt even smoother after using the mineral foundation. Sweat Cosmetics twist brush mineral foundation has three in one minrals with SPF 30. Because of the twist brush, it is super easy to apply and stays on all day.
Arianna A.
Milwaukee, WI
For a while I stopped using powder foundations because they would dry me out. I decided to give this one a try, it offers so much plus it comes with SPF so PERFECT! the finish is natural but covers really well. My only gripe is the tool!! I've wasted a good amount of product trying to get it to come through to the surface. I'm not sure if my brush is faulty, but i would spend a good 3-5 min trying to get the powder to come up and actually apply to my face >.< I won't be repurchasing until they can put this powder in a more user friendly container. :(
T M.
Review for: 200 more...
This foundation is SO convenient and the packaging is cool, but it’s a bit pricey for the small amount of powder you end up getting. It’s also just a bit sheer for my skin needs. If you’re looking for anything more than a finishing powder, don’t try this. Despite that, I do appreciate the SPF that the powder has.
Natalie M.
Bixby, OK
I don't know where to begin. I love this product! It was easy to apply and use. And the packaging was amazing!!! And I love the SPF 30. I do highly recommend this. Would I buy again? Yes for sure. Without and doubt.
Julie C.
I thought this was a great idea.  The brush was soft and the mineral powder a good color.  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the powder to come through brush.  I couldn't get any product to even notice I had it on my face.   Great idea but not great product :(

Melissa C.
Review for: 200 more...
Wanted to love it. Such a cool idea. Would've loved to have had that to throw on on the go. Got it from Sephora to try. It worked ok. No runny mess during the gym, but also I didn't really notice a difference at all with it on or without it. Used it maybe 5 times during a span of a weekend. Then the head came off and the stuff fell all over me. after that the head would just not work anymore. I returned it. Hoping it was a defective product, I got another one from Sephora. This one lasted 2 times. 2 very gentle twists and again (this time after only overnight), the applicator broke on me again. Love the concept, but will not be buying again.
Alayna S.
Philipsburg, PA
It's a great foundation with very sheer coverage, but the applicator is tough to use at first. When you get the hang of it, it almost feels like you waste product. With this kind of price tag, I would rather not risk the fallout. I'm also not pleased with the very limited coverage. Sweat does last all day through my dance classes, but I do ask myself if I need such sheer coverage when I could just go without for workouts.
Rachel K.
Hubertus, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I was looking for foundation that wouldn't clog my pores at the gym. When I workout after work or during my lunch hour I just hated having to take off all my makeup beforehand. This stuff has been great and I no longer breakout after wearing my makeup during a workout!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Is this dry or cakes looking? The idea seems cool.
Mackenzie U.
What is the coverage of this foundation? Did you feel it worked well for everyday use or only at the gym?
Question has been deleted
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Has anyone tried this product? Does it work? Does it stay in while you work out?
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Is this full coverage or more natural?