BY SWEAT COSMETICS

A vitamin and mineral-enriched, cleansing and balancing towelette with coconut water for the face and body. These oil-free towelettes balance and hydrate your skin with all-natural coconut water, vitamin E, green tea extract, and provitamin B5. The individually-wrapped towelettes are high-performing and can be used to remove makeup or to cool down after a workout. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates These individually packaged towelettes will never dry out and are vegan and free of gluten and synthetic fragrances. They're enriched with natural extracts for a light, refreshing scent. see more...

Dee H.
Brookline, MA
These cleansing wipes are a gym bag must have!! I use them frequently after a sweaty gym session when a shower just isnt possible or I’m in a time crunch. They leave me feeling fresh and clean without any residue. I love that they are a balancing formula which doesnt irritate my sensitive skin and the fact they come in a large towelette/wipe size means I dont need to use a bunch! One does the trick! Highly recommend! 💕
Yanelis M.
I used them to remove my makeup at the end of the day and they worked well! They have coconut water and green tea! It removed all my makeup and made my skin feel refreshed! I love using makeup wipes, these would be great for traveling! I got them from Ipsy!
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
I love these! So easy to take on the go and makes me feel so cleansed and refreshed. I love the light fragrance, but they aren’t typically available other than online and a little pricey.
Amanda R.
Essex, MD
Do you feel like this actually makes you feel clean after a workout?