SWEAT COSMETICS Sweat Mineral Illuminator SPF 30 0.09 oz uploaded by Jessica P.

BY SWEAT COSMETICS

A super lightweight water- and sweat-resistant mineral illuminating powder with SPF 30 and all natural skin-friendly ingredients. Sweat's mineral illuminating powder combines finely milled highlighting powder, skin care, and SPF 30 sunscreen in a convenient tactical-grip twist brush for a natural, radiant finish that protects and soothes active skin. The breathable, dermatologist-approved formulation won't clog pores and is packed with natural, skin-loving ingredients like antioxidants and vitamin E. It is water- and sweat-resistant for up to 40 minutes. Developed by professional and Olympic women athletes, SWEAT's mineral powder makeup is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, cruelty-free, dermatologist approved, and noncomedogenic. It is also free of oil, silicone, and artificial fragrance. The synthetic, antibacterial soft buffing brush head is magnetic and detachable for easy cleaning. see more...

Jessica P.
Fort Hood, TX
In my opinion this is the best illuminator/highlighter I've ever used! I have combination skin & it works perfectly, stays matte, & lasts all day! It's a sheer shine so it's great for every day use. Telling all my friends about this!
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Frankly I have never tried before !!My Name is : Ikram Atalay
My Country : Turkey
My Address : Türkoba Mah Seryan 4 SK No6/3  ISTANBUL TURKEY
MY GMAIL : ik4atalay@gmail.com
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
Is it any good for sensitive skin .and any skin tone?