Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones

How are these packaged ?
Where can I get these ?
How can you function with these on your lips...
Start your review of Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones!
How would you rate this product?
MIA ..
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by MIA ..
Purchased at: Amazon
Love getting my nails done using Swarovski crystals ✨ it’s my go to when adding rhinestones to my designs
Tadj H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Tadj H.
Affordable. Easy to find in store and online. Great for nail art or other arts and crafts. Love the shine.
Rachael B.
York, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the flat back Swarovski crystals! They add the best bling to any project!! I love using them for nail designs, bedazzling, photography props, & even on my clients skin for different effects. I added pictures to show different uses. The Swarovski crystals are the best ones to buy as they’re the shiniest. You can find large bundles on Amazon for a very low price!
Destiny D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Destiny D.
Tried a new makeup look and definitely think it could use some work but these jewels were perfect to play around with!
Alicia M.
New Lenox, IL
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Alicia M.
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These rhinestones are so dope! They shine bright and are eye catching! These are the only stones I love!
Keiry L.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Keiry L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta para crear algunos look de fantasías ya que sus colores y brillo son perfecto quisiera poder tener más variedadSwarovski Flatback Rhinestones
Alesandra V.
Irvine, CA
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Alesandra V.
Best and most shiniest rhinestones evveerrrrr. Honestly. In the sun gosh they look so pretty. If you use the right glue the diamonds won’t fall off. I use these for only nails and I 100% recommend using this brand. It will definitely outshine other rhinestones
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Ikaika S.
I love and need Swarovski crystals on my nails every single visit! I am in love with the variety of shapes that these beautiful crystals come in!
Liberty L.
Mesa, AZ
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Liberty L.
These are so pretty! I put a little lash glue on each one and they stayed on all night long. They made such a cute and fun accent to my makeup! Definitely recommend(:
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Swarovski Flatback Rhinestones uploaded by Cindy D.
I love the Flatback rhinestones, they are so perfect for applying in flat surface. They come in various sizes if you’re doing a specific project it’s always a plus! I also feel like they are 3 dimensional!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...