BY SWAROVSKI

blanca b.
Bloomington, IN
so I bought these for a sugar school Halloween make up look I was going to do for work and the pay off was incredible yes it’s a bit of a splurge for a few rhinestones but these were definitely the best part of my look everyone loved the way they shined in sparkled and he just gave me more of a glamorous look I loved them and it was so easy to apply too!!!
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
best quality rhinestones on the market ! if you want sparkle and shine these are it ! i have them becuz i was making cell phone cases , an of course my nail tech puts them on my nails and I'm always blinding and sparkling ! so if you need rhinestones for any kind of product or project , these are the ones ! awesome !
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Sarah M.
My mom's business has been using Swarovski crystals for as long as I can remember and they are stunning. We use them on clothing to add a little extra long and these are the most high quality you can get
Tonya D.
Trenton, FL
I love these in all colors and use them so so many things including my nails , shoes , jewelry , jeans , phone cases and more😍 They always keep there shine and bling factor!
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Swarovski is amazing I love Putin them on my nails when I do them and I love having long and fancy nails so I always have to have these. At first I would hat them cause I wouldn't place them right so they would fall off the second day but that was totally my fault but overall I love them and you can use them in so many other things not just nails but for diys I just love the bling
Deb E.
I love Swarovski rhinestones for my nail art. They are so beautiful. I might just have to order more. It's so flipped hard ordering stuff and having to wait a very long time to get it or they are sold out. I live on Prince Of Wales island in southeast Alaska. And it's a pain having to order stuff and then wait for it to come in.
But I love my Swarovski rhinestones. ❤️❤️❤️
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
My nail tech used them for my nails. I'm not a hugeeee fan of rhinestones but, I do like shimmer. One thing I will say they don't look like it feel like plastic. They're a bit heavier than your typical rhinestone. Also they don't have that cheap look lol. They're so pretty. I like them!
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
These are the shinyist of them all.
I use them and they are the best quality they could be
Although you have to avoid getting anything on the top of the stone, since they are real crystals.

They can be used for a lot of crafts, like paintings, the shirts with the right adhesive.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
These are everything! They stay on the entire time I had my nails done. The have an iridescent sparkle that can compliment any glamorous or edgy look. Highly recommend. Just make sure you use the proper glue to ensure getting the most or of your wear!
Piera P.
los angeles, CA
Do these stay on for a long time? I've used other products in the past and have been disappointed.
Júlia H.
Curitiba
they fall very easily?
Muy B.
Are they worth the price?
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
where can I get these
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
Can these be used on the face as well ?