BY SWAROVSKI

• I have been looking for these in many stores but cant see...8 Answers
Ann C.
Dexter
Purchased at: eBay
I use these things for craft boxes I make and if you know where to get them you can get them for under $1. I’ve seen them sell as high as $12. I love these flatback rhinestones. They are easy to work with and look exceptionally brilliant. I get mine thru eBay bid, for .93 can’t beat that. You can use these for nail art as well. I recommend this.
Sahar R.
Use these for my favors, which I create for baby showers, weddings, graduations and more. It never fails to make the designs extra beautiful. I hold them down with hot glue and it works like a charm. I find them the cheapest online to purchase.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Swarovski is an excellent source for crystals. These flatbacks are great for crafting projects like decorating glass, ceramics and clothing. They are also great to use with multimedia on canvas art or paper crafting. These also make ornaments shine beautifully and of course, they are excellent in jewelry making.
Crystal N.
I buy these for many things . Mostly for fabric adding them to the back of jeans is sooooo pretty and the sparkle is perfect
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
They are nice good for dragking cloths smiles and i got them few times befor they are well made wish they was a lil cheaper
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Why is this in the sweet tooth section can it be eaten I'm so lost on this one obviously
Analisa S.
Kitimat, BC
I love Swarovski flat backs. They are so sparkly. They are great for all sorts of crafts and jewellery making. I use the smaller ones to decorate my nails!
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have been looking for these in many stores but cant seem to find pretty ones. Where can i find them?
Devra L.
Mount Vernon, IN
What are they good for
Kaydee C.
Do you have to use glue or are they peel and stick?