Swarovski Crystal Rock and Blue and Grey Alcantara Bracelet Set - 2

Swarovski Crystal Rock and Blue and Grey Alcantara Bracelet Set - 2

This edgy bracelet set features two wrap bracelets, embellished with glittering crystal rock and each secured with two adjustable snaps.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swarovski Crystal Rock and Blue and Grey Alcantara Bracelet Set - 2!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Swarovski Crystal Rock and Blue and Grey Alcantara Bracelet Set - 2 uploaded by Stacey M.
Beautiful, sparkling, gorgeous!!! These bracelets are absolutely stunning! ✳️✴️✨ I got them as a gift from my sister & I just love them. They have a fabric back (suede-like material) & snap closure with a big crystal on the closure. I advise do not get them wet. Mine have been slightly wet from washing my hands & they didn't get discoloured, but I wouldn't want to take a chance, so now I just take them off when I wash my hands. They're definitely exquisite & if you can find them, get them. You won't regret it! ✳️✴️✨

Looking for your answer?