Swarovski is the brand name for a range of precisely-cut crystal glass and related luxury products produced by Swarovski AG of Wattens, Austria.

Me recomiendan esta marca? Creen que le guste si se lo regalo a mi hermana???
Start your review of Swarovski!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...has just enough bling without over doing it.I also love the figurines,high quality workmanship when you buy Swarkovski products.they are made to last.They make beautiful gifts.in reviews
Their items are beautifully made, good quality, and affordable (considering what you're getting for the price).in reviews
The price is not bad for such great quality they are just amazing I love all the products they can break easily so be careful in reviews
I have a Swarovski butterfly necklace, which is absolutely beautiful (though really can only be worn on special occasions)!in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Swarovski uploaded by MANDY K.
Swarovski crystals are beautiful and high quality, but I do think that they are overpriced in general when compared to other brands of equal quality. Like a lot of high end retailers, you're partially paying for the "brand". That said, I don't want to take away from the great amount of effort they have made to ensure I have a quality experience as well as product.  One of my favorite earrings is made with some of their perfectly facetted crystals. They have many beautiful pieces from jewelry to collectables as well as loose crystals for personal use, and I have never had a problem when visiting their stores in person or online.
Bianca B.
S Salt Lake, UT
Swarovski uploaded by Bianca B.
I had a necklace for Christmas, and I’m so in love, it is perfect, i want to use it all the time. It was just a little small than I thought it was in the picture.
Vivian M.
San Jose, CA
Swarovski uploaded by Vivian M.
I absolutely love Swarovski and their beautiful designs. This necklace is the protection eye and I wear it always. The quality is awesome, as I go to the beach, shower and it is still new like the first day since 3 years. This was a present, but I would always shop there! Swarovski
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Swarovski uploaded by Marieh T.
Siempre me ha encanta! Mi ultimo regalo fue homedeco de esta tienda. Pedí estos individuales swarovskis para hacer uno diseños (manualidades) que tenía pensado! Me encantaron estas stones, el tamaño perfecto. El empaque besho, el envío no tan rápido. Pero ame este diseño hecho por mi 🤩 singles Swarovski stones are perfect for my design 👙 by me. I love it.
Sauda S.
Swarovski uploaded by Sauda S.
I have been getting this ring for years now. Not sure the name of it, but it’s part of my everyday jewelry! It’s cute and goes with everything.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Swarovski uploaded by Cindy D.
Swarovski uploaded by Cindy D.
I have a Mini collection of Swarovski crystals that I love! I usually wear them on my nails or with My makeup when I’m feeling extra glam. They last so long, sometimes I could even reuse them if o wash them!
Kathrina S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Swarovski uploaded by Kathrina S.
I love unique and beautiful jewelry. Swarovski is one of my favorite places to get jewelry that fits my aesthetic without being too expensive and still be of great quality. I especially love when I’m able to hit up an outlet store the deals are incredible.
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Swarovski uploaded by Laura R.
Si estas buscando una pieza de joyeria de buena calidad y hay un precio accesible este es el lugar. Tengo 3 piezas de pendientes de esta marca, soy muy descuidada cuando me aplico perfume, y nunca tuve problema. Y los diamantes brillan muchisimo!
Etzel P.
The best quality of diamomds. They will never loose their shine. They look absolutely fab on nail paired with gel.
Dzenana D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beautiful! They are pricey but good quality and so stunning. I have a real heart necklace and I'm always getting compliments

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Tiffany H. il y a 2 ans
They sell things from a cute Mickey mouse made out of Swarovski crystals, crystal pens, necklace, earrings, rings and even watches.
Emily W.
il y a 4 ans
Is Swarovski worth the money?
Chelsey J. il y a 3 ans
Yes it sure is. They have aome really high quality stuff