Swap.com uploaded by Kelly J.

BY SWAP.COM #92 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Swap.com is the largest online consignment and thrift store for women's and men's apparel, baby, kids' items and accessories. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Tanyalynn M.
Phenix City, AL
Swap.com is the best consignment I have come across. The clothes I ordered fit perfectly and mostly very affordable. The packaging could be better but the quality of the material is perfect. I would recommend this website to other people.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This consignment shop is very good. I was skeptic at first but when I started to make my purchases I was satisfied. You can get from luxury brands to no brands. The shipment was almost a week and the clothes were very good condition. I like the selections they have and when they have deals take advantage. I will continue to shop here and if you have not tried it, I recommend giving this site a shot. :)
Kelly J.
Omaha, NE
I love Swap.com. It's a great option if you're looking for affordable, quality clothing at a great price. I'm also an environmental junkie, so Swap helps me keep clothes out of the landfill and give them second life. I will definitely be shopping here again. For under $30, I was able to buy a blazer (pictured), two tops (one of which is pictured), and a pair of leggings. What a steal!
Savannah T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I purchased two items which were 2 pairs of Nike capris. The shipping took about 7 days to reach me but my first order was free shipping! The quality of the pants were amazing and practically new! The quality for the price I paid was amazing. I love that this is a online consignment store and the convenience to shop and have it shipped to your door!! I highly reccomend this store!!
Alexandra S.
I've had nothing but a pleasant experience with this second hand site! All your items come individually bagged, the site is easy to maneuver, lots and lots of name brands and amazing bargains! I've purchased over 40 items twice from this site and all my items were as pictured!
Caroline M.
I really love this website for getting my son and I clothes. They have great prices on designer clothes.
Stacy-Ann R.
I hit the jackpot when I found this site. I made a few purchases. They have become a little pricey but I find that you can find a lot of cute pieces. A few misses wrong labeling and descriptions for 3 items that I bought but that's pretty good for online shopping. I got tons of shirts for my hubby. They all fit perfectly except 1 that was actually labeled wrong. Items seem to be freshly washed and packaged. I only buy stuff that are new with tags or like new,so far the description matches when it comes to the category of being marked as new with tags or like new.
Vanessa C.
Marca linda yea demais fortalez brasileiros maranhao vermelho losangeles carinhos
arii A.