BY SWANSON

Swanson® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast.
28% more†.
98% fat free.
No preservatives.
With rib meat in water.
†Than 9.75 oz can.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Extra lean.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

• Does anyone have any great recipes they use this with ?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Swanson is my go-to for canned chicken--I make chicken salad a lot and this is great to use. It's packed in water so there's no extra oil or sodium in the packing and the chicken isn't over salted. The price is always the best and makes a really cheap but really nutritious and filling meal.
Danielle W.
Mattoon, IL
I always keep this in the pantry. It makes an easy chicken salad or quick BBQ chicken pizza. Love that it is packed in water. Nice chunks of real chicken. No mysteries here!
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
I, personally, am not a fan of canned chicken because you can actually taste that it was canned. However, when put in a casserole or chicken salad, you can't really taste the canned flavor as much.
Stephanie B.
When needing to make a quick appetizer for an occasion, I enjoy using this chicken. It holds up well and doesn't shred too much when mixed into the dish.
Ruthann M.
I used this product for the first time a couple days ago, I like how it breaks down into smaller pieces, perfect for dips!
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I tried to replace regular chicken with this in a few recipes and I could tell a difference. It just doesn't taste the same as chicken to me.
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Tastes great in sandwiches, subs, pastas and soups!! Always have these handy and never cook with anything else!
Edith M.
I love Swanson chunk chicken it always taste fresh, it taste great on bread in a salad or on crackers i recommend this.
Paige B.
Swanson canned chicken is what i use for a quick meal. perfect for chicken salad, enchiladas and chicken tacos!
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
I almost always start with raw chicken when cooking, but I actually have a couple of recipes in which I prefer to use Swanson's canned premium white chicken! It has great flavor, is super easy, and the texture just works really well in some recipes!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any great recipes they use this with ?