BY SWANSON VITAMINS

• Do they have it in pill form only or do they have it in l...5 Answers
member-47d2e
Emu oil had been the only thing I've used on my skin for a few years until recently. I have very sensitive skin and this oil doesn't clog my pores and it is absorbed in minutes by my skin. I can't live without it. I also use this for so many other things, for example: cuts, minor burns, mosquito bites, after waxing, and for other things.
Amanda T.
I love swanson. I order my trim healthy mama products from them and have been so impressed. Shipping was quick and affordable and their selection of products is excellent. I have also used their supplements and was very impressed.
Courtney J.
Arnaudville, LA
I love Swanson Vitamins. They are very fair priced and have everything we ever need plus more. I also recive their magazines that explain the vitamins, as well as online. I'd recommend Swanson Vitamins to everyone!
Veronica G.
Excellent products, from vitamins, supplements and coconut oils, at an affordable price. Highly recommend the essential oils!
Melissa r.
Pawtucket, RI
A very affordable site for your every need! I definitely recommend! I prefer from here on a monthly basis!
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I don't think there is any difference in these vitamins vs. other brands but the price is affordable.
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
Just like everyother vitamins i have taken but much cheaper.
Good to give it a try though.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
Do they have it in pill form only or do they have it in liquid form