BY SWANSON

Swanson® Vegetarian Vegetable Broth.
100% fat free.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
By far the best can/carton of vegetable broth I'm able to find in store. In comparison, other brands have a strange sweet factor but not Swanson. It's a light flavored broth that great to add to rice or use as a base of a soup, especially because it's versatile and you can manipulate the flavor very well. This is a staple in my cart when I go grocery shopping.
Mary T.
It's the only brought I will use for making my vegetable soup. I have recently became a vegetarian and I am glad to see that there is a vegetable stock that you can use. It is not too salty but it's not blonde either. It works really well when trying to start your mirepoix
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
We use this a lot in my household! It's great for soups or to keep chicken moist in a crockpot. Or anything in a crockpot really. It adds a really great flavor to things and you can't go wrong with it.
Ashley M.
Parsons, TN
My favorite broth to cook my veggies in the crockpot with. It is not salty or bland. It flavors my food so well you wouldn't even realize there is not a bit of meat in there and it's so healthy also
Shae R.
Great to use in chicken and rice dinners, morning grits, and pretty much any dish that requires the use of a liquid, like water because it adds an extra punch of flavor while not being too overbearing. I recommend if you have family who are not into eating or drinking meat based products!
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Great product to use when you are making anything from stuffing to soup. Rich flavor that doesn't overwhelm the dish, great consistency, and usually on sale (still a great price regardless). I find this at Walmart and at Kroger, so I'm sure it's easy to find at any grocery store. I will definitely use this product again.
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I had a recipe for chicken noodle soup that called for chicken broth but all I had in my cabinet was this vegetable broth. I gave it a try and it added so much flavor to the soup! I used the same measurements, nothing different. I would recommend this to other people.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I usually pick this up at the grocery story and it's a little more pricey than the store brand, but just as good. You can use it for so many recipes.
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
I love Swanson broth. I like to use it in the crock pot with chicken. I sometimes even use it as my base in chicken noodle soup. Great flavor.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
I love Swanson products. I use this broth for so many of my cooking needs. In fact I've bought a few cans for some thanksgiving preparation!
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Who else throws chicken veggies and this into the crockpot and lets it cook away!?