Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock

by Swanson

Want a full-bodied beef cooking base that's all-natural and without added salt or seasonings? Hit the kitchen with Swanson® Unsalted* Beef Cooking Stock—this beef stock is the perfect foundation for flavor creation. Our foolproof beef stock adds enhanced r

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swanson® Unsalted Beef Stock!
Lori W.
Providence, RI
I use stock in just about all my meals. It gives flavor, is always good. and my meals taste better with it. I recommend this product for all your favorite foods dishes.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This item is a must for my beef stew. Enjoy the non salted so I can add as needed. Definite buy, I also use the chicken broth for soups. I make chicken soup as needed. Routinely about once a month, more often when the weather requires it.
Alicia B.
Fort Madison, IA
Not really a fan of broth until I saw my grandmother use it with her roast now I can't just use water and boil on cubes. I need my beef broth
Strawberry P.
Los Angeles
I may edit this later. I think maybe I'm just bitter because my blood pressure is through the roof and now I have lower my sodium level. I've started a low sodium diet due to my blood pressure. I bought this and No Salt Salt to flavor a soup made with veggies and Miracle Noodles. This tastes like brown water (not poop water heheh). I added a ton of seasoning and you don't taste beef.
Kawanda A.
Flint, MI
I love the unsalted cooking stock the beef one as well as the chicken one. I can season these stocks and not worry about extra sodium. I make soups casseroles gravy etc...
Aglaia K.
Oceanside
Just twist and pour! Helps add that extra flavor we all need when making soup from scratch. Easy to store always a ztaple in my kitchen!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love that a no salt option for broth is now available at a reasonable price! I'm not a fan of sodium and was excited to find this product at my local Harris Teeter. It has flavor just as good as the sodium filled option. I highly recommend this as a healthier option for a soup base or other cooking.
Stacey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love cooking with this beef stock. It makes the simplest of meals delicious and has outstanding flavor. I buy this at Publix and use it every other week. It is often on a BOGO offer which makes the deal even better.
Colette P.
Kannapolis, NC
Anytime I need a stock or a brother I always grab Seasons. The quality of this product is always on point. I would never use any other brand. I always keep it on hand.
joy P.
Newton, NC
makes food prep easy. Rich, delicious taste to your recipes. Good value for the money.

Looking for your answer?