BY SWANSON SUPERIOR HERBS

Supplementing with quality all-natural silica like our Bamboo Extract is a great way to ensure healthy intake and nourish the vital tissues that depend on this essential nutrient. see more...

Review (1)
Kendra E.
Temple, TX
These vitamins work wonders for making my hair strong and thicker. I have definitely noticed a change because my hair was lifeless and brittle from coloring, but after a week these supplements have made them soft, strong, and thicker. I was taking regular silica and switched to bamboo silica because of the higher silica content and I definitely don't regret it. These work 10 times better than regular horsetail extract silica. I have also noticed a significant improvement in my complexion. I used to get breakouts quite frequently, but now I only get a few pimples a month. Hopefully after using this longer the breakouts will go away completely. My pores have become smaller and my dark spots on my skin are starting to fade, it is overall brighter and clearer. I have unfortunately not noticed a difference in my nails yet. This will be a staple in my beauty routine every month!